Talk about a bad week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like to brag don't you?

I am really sorry you feel this way... :poorbaby: don't hate the player, hate the game you can't play. :yay:

I'm done with you as you are nothing but a boil on the ass cheeks of this forum. Congratulations for becoming the newest member of my iggy list.

Buh-Bye Faggozzi...

Fugazi

I am really sorry you feel this way... :poorbaby: don't hate the player, hate the game you can't play. :yay:

I'm done with you as you are nothing but a boil on the ass cheeks of this forum. Congratulations for becoming the newest member of my iggy list.

Buh-Bye Faggozzi...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chicken shiat

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is that all you got? 50 year old talking about somebody's mother? Go get educated you big dummy.... learn to spell and use the correct grammar and things will get better.... and don't accuse me of being a racist unless you have proof you old geezer....knockin on deaths door...see you in hell

I will admit, right here and right not..

This is NOT an MPD of mine!!

KeepItR3al

Live, Laugh, Love
How about you pulling your head from your ass and find another felon to defend?

Don't worry about what we do or how we do it. We're not the ones stealing guns, cars and resisting arrest. We haven't (and never will) lower ourselves to making excuses for the dregs of society.

I think you should volunteer to help these animals by serving food at the prison.

I served my time and defended this country so mental midgets like you can can sit around with 1 finger in your ass and the other in your mouth playing switch.

Ohhhh NO, Seems like I touched on a sensitive spot for ole Mikey Boy. GOOD! FYI…Your name calling and silly insults mean nothing to me. I am an adult so that silly stuff is beneath me (as it should be for you).

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you pride yourself on being a vet and severing your country blah, blah, blah but that does not make you any less of a low life. Don’t get me wrong I have MUCH respect for our soldiers and vets as my brothers, several family members and friends are currently active duty. However, I DO NOT respect you. You have no dignity or humanity and quite frankly I find you to be a poor excuse for vet.

Actually, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, etc. fought so that I could “sit around with 1 finger in your ass and the other in your mouth playing switch.” You my friend have done NOTHING for me. If you feel like you’ve done me a favor by “severing” your country, please don’t do me any more favors. Actually, please DO me another favor… GET A LIFE. Instead of priding yourself on having served your country how about serving your community now (and NO posting to threads on a local message board does not count). As a matter of fact I do not “defend felons” but I do mentor the youth so, I’m doing my part. What about you?

This will be my final post because the longer people continue to entertain this ignorance the longer this thread will continue and it really needs to be ended.

“Your ignorance cramps my conversation” ~ Bob Hope

donbarzini

Actually, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, etc. fought so that I could “sit around with 1 finger in your ass and the other in your mouth playing switch.”

Save that $hit for February, would you. Their existence and alleged "fight" have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Please tell me what 2 civil rights pioneers(yes I said 2 not 3) have to do with a felon wrapping himself around a light pole, because he couldn't face the thought of jail.

JULZ

BFJ
MSP Reports for Charles County - Southern Maryland Headline News
TRAFFIC STOP NETS GUN, DRUGS: On April 29, 2008, at approximately 1:40 p.m., TFC J. Edelen was on routine patrol traveling westbound on Route 228 in the area of Trumpeter Court when he observed a window tint violation. TFC Edelen initiated a traffic stop, and made contact with Deshann Cordell Prophet, 21, of Indian Head. Edelen detected the odor of marijuana, searched the vehicle and recovered a plastic baggie containing suspected marijuana a loaded 9mm Ruger Handgun reported stolen from St. Mary’s County. Prophet was charged with possession of marijuana, resisting arrest, handgun in vehicle, attempt to disarm law officer, first degree assault and theft over $500.
Accident Claims 21-Year-Old Indian Head Man - Southern Maryland Headline News
LA PLATA, Md. (May 01, 2008) -- A 21-year-old Indian Head man is dead as a result of a single vehicle accident in Charles County today around 10:57 a.m. Deshann Cordell Prophet, age 21, was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria left the road and struck a metal utility pole on westbound Maryland Route 228 at Bunker Hill Road.

Prophet, the driver of the vehicle, was pronounced deceased on the scene. The body was transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

The accident was investigated by Trooper Sorenson of the Maryland State Police, La Plata Barrack.

Police say the vehicle's speed was the determining factor in the accident.

So young.

Dang, I thought you were talking about your DENIED. :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Actually, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, etc. fought so that I could “sit around with 1 finger in your ass and the other in your mouth playing switch.”
Malcom X encouraged violence, nothing more, nothing less. To put Malcom X in the same category as Rosa Parks and MLK is an insult to their memory.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Save that $hit for February, would you. Their existence and alleged "fight" have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Please tell me what 2 civil rights pioneers(yes I said 2 not 3) have to do with a felon wrapping himself around a light pole, because he couldn't face the thought of jail.
I'll take Malcom X and Al Sharpton for $1,000, Alex.

Oh, wait, nevermind. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.