Talk me down, Goose

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
You guys suck at this. :ohwell:

:lol:
I might be going to Maine this summer, you can ride along and browse the flagship store in Freeport for HOURS. Across the street is the factory store with discontinued, returns and other great deals. Think how much you could save in shipping costs. :yay:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Oh, and I have some brand new 12s that I bought right before I lost 10 pounds. Some still have the tags on them.
If they are from Beans you can send them back.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
That's because nobody has any 0s and 2s, ya runt. :lol:

Okay...wait a minute..

See..we all get together, bring shoes, shorts, tops, slacks..whatever. We pick out something we like..try it on, if it doesn't fit, we drink a shot of Vodka. :yay:

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
That's because nobody has any 0s and 2s, ya runt. :lol:

Yeah :rolleyes:

:lol:

Harley,

I just cleaned out my closet using that stupid rule 1-year rule, hubby made me. :lol: He was getting rather sick and damn tired of replacing broken clothes racks.

I was glad I did it afterwards. It gave me an excuse to go shopping. :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
morganj614 said:
May I have all the size 5.5 shoes and boots please? My arse ain't small but my feet are. TIA :flowers:

$hit. I keep on forgetting you're feet are my size. I may have some shoes for you if Brent hasn't taken them out of the house yet. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My getting-ready-to-be-ex SIL-IL (got all that? :lol:) just lost a good 40 pounds and went from a 10 to a 4. She has GOBS of fabulous clothes that she said she'd bring me, but I'm only going to be able to do a 10 for another 5 pounds, then I'm going to have to go to an 8.

I'll make her donate to the cause and Catt can alter them for us. :biggrin: