Tall tables and chairs at Stoney's

Cletus_Vandam

RoseRed said:
That must have been a long time ago. They have had wooden chairs for quite a while.

It was. I think somewhere in the neighborhood of three years ago. It was right after they opened.

I haven't been back since. The seating and table accommodations had a lot to do with that...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate it when my legs dangle, so I don't mind tall stools that have a higher rung for me to rest my feet on, but I won't go to a place whose bar stools are only comfortable if you're 6' tall.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
I hate it when my legs dangle, so I don't mind tall stools that have a higher rung for me to rest my feet on, but I won't go to a place whose bar stools are only comfortable if you're 6' tall.
At 4'3" can your feet reach the rung?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:

Vrai "tries on" her bar stools. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Hey, don't make it sound like I said it.
No, I said Springfield was the capital of Virginia. You said, "He's a homeless guy - WTF does he know???"

:killingme

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The tall seating is a great opportunity for lawsuits. All it takes is one fall by the wrong drunk, and presto! off to court we go. Back in the bad old days I fell off my share of them but never sued anybody.

OrneryPest

lower life form
Well, yeah, I suppose you gotta point there, but I never really thought of that. I just sorta feel better sitting down low while I'm dining just because I'm tired of being over six feet tall when I'm standing. I've never considered doing a lawsuit against somebody just because I'm taller than them.