Tampering with Food

Tainting someone's food out of anger or revenge?

• Total voters

camily

Peace
My friend peed in her ex's Rogain and took great pleasure in watching him spray it on his bald spot meticulously. He was abusive. She is out and has been for some time now.
I accidentally used my husbands tooth brush for cleaning. It was brief. I rinsed it off and put it back in the right spot. :lol:

M

Mousebaby

I would never do that no matters what. Put yourself in customers' shoes, would you like to eat food that are spitted on or dropped on the floor? Answer is "NO Way!" Then, you should treat the customers the same ways as you wanted your food and drinks to be served.

Um, I said I DIDN'T do that personally. :confused:

bcp

In My Opinion
Ha good luck getting accurate responses.
I was accurate.
see, Im a fat man, Im always thinking,, hey what if they dont finish that?????

I dont want to eat my own fluids or anything, so, I dont mess with food I might be getting a bite of

ocean733

My friend peed in her ex's Rogain and took great pleasure in watching him spray it on his bald spot meticulously. He was abusive. She is out and has been for some time now.
I accidentally used my husbands tooth brush for cleaning. It was brief. I rinsed it off and put it back in the right spot. :lol:

No you did not!! :killingme I just scared the sh*t out of my napping husband by laughing out loud!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I was accurate.
see, Im a fat man, Im always thinking,, hey what if they dont finish that?????

I dont want to eat my own fluids or anything, so, I dont mess with food I might be getting a bite of

Well maybe I just know alot of sickos but according to the poll 95% of people have not tampered with food, my findings are different and I be willing to bet the true % is way lower.

bcp

In My Opinion
Well maybe I just know alot of sickos but according to the poll 95% of people have not tampered with food, my findings are different and I be willing to bet the true % is way lower.
I seriously dont mess with people behind their back. Im more of the type to let you know what Im thinking right to your face if it comes to it.

I would hope that the people that have answered here are being accurate.

by the way, I dont consider putting hot sauce on someones cheese sandwich in the same class as bugers on the burgers, spit-ka-bobs or that type of activity.

ocean733

I don't normally mess with people's food, but my ex was a real PITA. When we were laying in bed and I was reading my book, he kept grabbing my book from me and ordering me to go downstairs and get him a chocolate chip cookie with peanut butter on it.

I got pissed and did what he asked - but I put horseradish under the peanut butter. :roflmao:

T

toppick08

I don't normally mess with people's food, but my ex was a real PITA. When we were laying in bed and I was reading my book, he kept grabbing my book from me and ordering me to go downstairs and get him a chocolate chip cookie with peanut butter on it.

I got pissed and did what he asked - but I put horseradish under the peanut butter. :roflmao:

:buddies:

You should have put icy/hot on his nuts..........

deemerma

I walked through the perfume section at Hechs once and farted..
I know its not food, but basically I was still tainting their end product with my end product.

but I would not purposely taint somebodies food..

well, I did put salt in panladies coffee once,, but then she tainted my head and I never did it again.

a pinch of salt is actually good to put in bitter coffee--like the kind served at restaurants and diners that don't refresh often enough, or certain brands like MH. Try it! Tiny pinch though or else it tastes sour, like 4 granules.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
a pinch of salt is actually good to put in bitter coffee--like the kind served at restaurants and diners that don't refresh often enough, or certain brands like MH. Try it! Tiny pinch though or else it tastes sour, like 4 granules.

If I gotta count four granules or pick four granules out then its worth me getting crappy coffee! :killingme

BTW, this thread has topped my night and made me laugh hard at my desk. Thanks guys! :buddies:

deemerma

If I gotta count four granules or pick four granules out then its worth me getting crappy coffee! :killingme

BTW, this thread has topped my night and made me laugh hard at my desk. Thanks guys! :buddies:

That was my attempt at being a smart-azz for those that would complain about what is a "tiny pinch?" I guess I needed the :sarcasm:, but I didn't want anyone to think I was completely being sarcastic as this does work! :razz: U count them out one by one and tell me when you stopped and I'll edit the post with an accurate number of granules!