Tanning

Amber84

I went to Tantaztic ( or something like that) in Hollywood for a mystic today. They had a pretty good deal going on...3 mystics for $48. They told me that soon they're having a lady who does air brush come in and she is also doing out calls. I've done the air brush but its just not worth the money for how long it lasts, and I don't think it looks any better. I like to exfoliate so it ends up coming off. If you mystic do a double dip, tan in the bed a few times and then get sprayed. Though, the best tanning spray I've ever used is by Model co. (they sell it at Sephora ). I swear by that stuff. It comes out looking brown not orange. You just need someone to help spray you. Maybe one day I'll come to grips with the fact I'm Irish?! :bawl:

lbreder

2into4
Hi, that tanning salon is called Beach Club Tanning & they do spray tan. The number is 410-394-1111. I've had the spray tan done a couple of times and the staff was really helpful. If you tell them it is your first time, they will tell you everything you need to do before you come. The girls are all really nice
:howdy:
I hope i posted this right, this is my first time
here is the website
MySpace.com - Beach Club Tanning Studio - 20 - Female - LUSBY, Maryland - www.myspace.com/beachclub234

So, I went there yesterday and the girl there was cool and helpful. Thanks for your help! I will be going back again and recommend this place.