Target for exams/glasses?

CRHS89

I am thinking of switching to Target. Anyone been there for glasses/contacts? Opinions?

Baltimore_Colt

Don't know if it's still the same optometrist as when I used to go there but he was an older gentleman and very funny and would talk to me about the Baltimore Colts and stuff. Good guy.

I only stopped going because they no longer took my insurance.

ciwmj

I am thinking of switching to Target. Anyone been there for glasses/contacts? Opinions?

The wife and I have been going there since they opened, for both glasses and contacts. Dr Heavener is very good ,we have never had any problem .

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Thats where I got my glasses at.I would get the insurance if you get the glasses I'am glad I did. I got hit in the face by a chunk of dirt at potomac speedway last year.It took a chunk out of the lens right in the middle of the lens.All I can say is I'am gald I had them on because I might of lost my eye in this one.I think I had to $20 to get new ones and they kept the old ones.

slseaweed

I have been getting my exam and glasses there for several years now. Love them and the doctor. I get my daughter's glasses there, and my BF just switched to them also for glasses and contacts and seems to be quite happy as well. Highly recommend them. :1bdz:

ugotnothin

I liked the Dr. (I didn't get Dr. Heavner, got a younger lady), but couldn't stand the office staff. My glasses get smooshed onto my face a lot and I would take them in there to get re-adjusted, and there is one woman that is awful and the rest aren't particularly friendly. We go to Pearle Vision, on 235 right next to the intersection of 4 & 235 and see Dr. Mikimme (sp?) who we absolutely love.

CRHS89

I switched and am very glad I did. The staff was very friendly, doc seemed to know what he was doing, and most of all, my bill was a little less than half what I paid at the last place (20/20 eyecare center). Very happy.

Roman

I know that I am posting late, but it is cheaper at Wal-mart. I had a wonderful visit there, and got Glasses, and I am a happy camper.