Target in First Colony

SamSpade

Just left without buying anything.

The line went way back into cosmetics.

Then I noticed - it went down EACH AISLE and back the next. I am not kidding. I can’t begin to guess how many deep that was. Zigzagging through each aisle. Until you reached the front which had just three checkers and the rest self service.

Gut guess - EASILY an hour.

Nope. Left my cart. Ridiculous.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have avoided Target since their Wokeness episode earlier this year. I will do my best to avoid them in the future as well.
Same here. **** Target. I shopped for my grandson tonight on Wal-Mart dot com. I pick up anytime after 11am tomorrow.

SamSpade

When I think about it - I pretty much stopped going there when the lines got to be too onerous.

Now I *hate* Walmart, but I do shop there when I know something that WON'T be anywhere else WILL be there. But that's largely for the insane checkout process AND the lunatics who frequent its parking lot. I don't think I can even move without endangering myself.

NOTSMC

When I think about it - I pretty much stopped going there when the lines got to be too onerous.

Now I *hate* Walmart, but I do shop there when I know something that WON'T be anywhere else WILL be there. But that's largely for the insane checkout process AND the lunatics who frequent its parking lot. I don't think I can even move without endangering myself.
:sshrug: I go there probably twice a week and I've never had a problem in the parking lot much less the store. In fact I went there yesterday around lunchtime and although the parking lot was jammed, I found exactly what I was looking for, went through self check-out and was back in my car and leaving the lot in less than ten minutes.

SamSpade

:sshrug: I go there probably twice a week and I've never had a problem in the parking lot much less the store. In fact I went there yesterday around lunchtime and although the parking lot was jammed, I found exactly what I was looking for, went through self check-out and was back in my car and leaving the lot in less than ten minutes.
I'm ok when :

The lines aren't very long - as in, not ten people waiting for self-checkout -
And when I am only buying one or two things.

I'll go, say, a half hour before closing and buy camping equipment or a large TV - and I'm out, just like that.

Today is the last shopping day before Christmas, and nothing's getting me near that place.

NOTSMC

I'm ok when :

The lines aren't very long - as in, not ten people waiting for self-checkout -
And when I am only buying one or two things.

I'll go, say, a half hour before closing and buy camping equipment or a large TV - and I'm out, just like that.

Today is the last shopping day before Christmas, and nothing's getting me near that place.
I must be going at the right time. Yesterday was the very first time that I went to self check out and three people were in front of me. Usually I just walk up and I'm immediately at a register.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Though I don't often shop at WalMart, I made the mistake of going there last week. Besides other shoppers, the people working there filling bags for pickup were incredibly rude and continuously blocked aisles and the produce area. Even another woman commented to me about it (my face is very expressive!) Their produce area was unimpressive and certainly not cheaper than other stores.
I went to self checkout and got out of there as fast as I could.
Target- never go there because I could never find what I wanted anyways and they are more expensive than other stores. Add the woke crap and it's an easier decision to not patronize them!

SandieGarry

Besides other shoppers, the people working there filling bags for pickup were incredibly rude and continuously blocked aisles and the produce area.

The biggest mistake ever, in my opinion, is the online ordering. The folks that are filling the bags are the most rude and inconsiderate. The damn carts are left in the middle of the aisles. The workers ignore the other customers. I get the convenance factor for consumers but dang, teach the employees some respect.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I use to love just going to Target, Wal Mart, Lowes - not no more.

Target - too woke
Wal Mart - too crowded
Lowes - can never find any help when you need it. EVER In fact, the last few appliances I needed I ended up getting at Best Buy.

Now, I just 'add to cart' and check out.