Target Practice

D

dems4me

I've tried advertising this last year and am now giving it away for free... it's a self-setting/resetting target, new in box and not used if anyone wants this... I think it's for shotguns or something like that.... if anyone is interested in this for themself, kid or to give as a gift... please let me know... I hate to throw something like this away,especially if it's never been opened and I am quickly reaching this point. TIA....
Dems

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
And here I was hoping you were offering yourself up for target practice. :roflmao:

:kiss:

no... :frown: and I'm temporarily at a loss for words, I have yet to receive my Somd. Forum Dart 2005 catalogue. :frown:

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
Have you guys had the dart challenge yet? :biggrin:

:ohwell: yes, but she was quickly disqualified and restrained for aiming at me instead of the target... :frown:

Will try again after Jazz gets her "sorry Dems... I could have sworn I was aiming the right way" vision resolved.... :frown: Why I choose to wear red was beyond me :whack:

dems4me said:
I've tried advertising this last year and am now giving it away for free... it's a self-setting/resetting target, new in box and not used if anyone wants this... I think it's for shotguns or something like that.... if anyone is interested in this for themself, kid or to give as a gift... please let me know... I hate to throw something like this away,especially if it's never been opened and I am quickly reaching this point. TIA....
Dems
I want it!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:ohwell: yes, but she was quickly disqualified and restrained for aiming at me instead of the target... :frown:
Sorry - I have a "trick elbow" that goes out at the damnedest times. :whistle:

Will try again after Jazz gets her "sorry Dems... I could have sworn I was aiming the right way" vision resolved.... :frown: Why I choose to wear red was beyond me :whack:
So the blood wouldn't show? :roflmao:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Sorry - I have a "trick elbow" that goes out at the damnedest times. :whistle:

So the blood wouldn't show? :roflmao:

:killingme: got me on that one... :killingme: Somehow I walked right into that:whack:

D

dems4me

:howdy: Goodnight all!!! I'm outta here and enroute to my dented/cat pawed/goat licked and hoofed vehicle -- I have soo much class :frown: :lol:

Have a good night! Huntr1 if you are still interested in target - PM me tomorrow and we can either meet somewhere or you can stop by the house which is off of 381/Rt. 5. Would be nice to see you and wife again! :huggy: