Target sells Dooney & Bourke/True Religion Jeans???

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Qurious said:
my friend just told me the one up in Largo sells True Religion jeans....

r they outta their mind :jameo:

I just looked up the pricing on these jeans.......No way in hell am I paying $300 for a pair of jeans :faint:

proudof3

The Target (super) in my area does carry those brand name jeans and the Seven brand also. They are very pricey. I haven't seen D&B products, but I will check the next time I'm in there.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Chasey_Lane said:
I thought Ross carried Sevens, but I could be mistaken.

I've seen 7's and Tru Religions in Ross, my daughter said she saw Coach clutches at a Target somewhere around here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jwwb2000 said:
I just looked up the pricing on these jeans.......No way in hell am I paying $300 for a pair of jeans :faint:
I can see why they are called True Religion, I see that price tag the first thing out of my mouth will be

"JESUS Christ, are they serious??"

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
itsbob said:
I can see why they are called True Religion, I see that price tag the first thing out of my mouth will be

"JESUS Christ, are they serious??"

:high5: :yay: good one Bob! :killingme:

jwwb2000 said:
Guy I went to high school with owns the Denim Bar in Crystal City and Bethesda. I think his jeans START at about $300.00.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
huntr1 said:
Guy I went to high school with owns the Denim Bar in Crystal City and Bethesda. I think his jeans START at about $300.00.

Yeah, and I'm sure they won't make your arse look any better than a pair of Levi's. I've tried on Tru Religions, 7's and Apple Bottoms and my butt looks just as good, if not better, in a pair of Levi 517's or LEI superlow cuts. And I know my wallet likes them better too!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My short arse likes Bubblegum Jeans. :yay: About the only jeans that don't fit my big butt and short legs funny.