• Like him and know him

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Like him and don't know him

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Hate him and know him

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Hate him and don't know him

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I am a hot chick and want to do him even though I hate/like and know/don't know him

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

tater

Hmmm, there seems to be a discrepancy in my pole. The number of #5 answers is disproportionate to the number of horny messages in my PM box. :confused:

If any of you lovely ladies don't know how to use the PMer, just go to the "user support for the forums" section and search "pm's" There, now to just sit back and wait :evil:

:killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hey Sharon, how goes it? Seems like all my old friends have the word "premo" next to their names. Conceited much? :razz:

Vrai invented this primadonna thing... and for the low, low price of only $20 you can be special too. :lol:

tater

I like Tater just fine when he isn't intoxicated and having a fist fight w/ BK at 2A & Sharon's house. :howdy:

BK, is that you? :howdy:

(btw- there were NOT anything punches, kicks, or slaps thrown and not even a bite or hair pull ... it was a small mutual disagreement amongst moderately intoxicated friends) :buddies:

tater

No. :roflmao: It's Barb. Vrai merged my accts. :huggy:

Thats ok, all the parties have merged together for me. :twitch:
It's all a mishmash of small pink motorized vehicles (with matching safety equipment), tent-pitching, ranch dressing, and a variety of mammaries. Which reminds me... thanks for those :biggrin:

Last edited: