Tattooed Eyebrows

lmwelch

Just wondering if anyone has tattooed eyebrows and, if so, are you happy with the results and can you recommend a place to have it done? Also, about how much does it cost? I have very light colored and thin eyebrows (can barely see them) and I've been toying with idea of trying the tattoo option. However, I'm a little concerned that the result may be too dark --- can they make the tattoo look like "blonde" eyebrows? Any feedback will be appreciated!

M

Mousebaby

Just wondering if anyone has tattooed eyebrows and, if so, are you happy with the results and can you recommend a place to have it done? Also, about how much does it cost? I have very light colored and thin eyebrows (can barely see them) and I've been toying with idea of trying the tattoo option. However, I'm a little concerned that the result may be too dark --- can they make the tattoo look like "blonde" eyebrows? Any feedback will be appreciated!

My friend had it done. She looked weird as shiat for the first few weeks but they started to settle down after that. Now she has to go back in for fill in's. She said she ain't too sure if she wants to go there again, she said it hurt like an SOB! :faint:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
My friend had it done. She looked weird as shiat for the first few weeks but they started to settle down after that. Now she has to go back in for fill in's. She said she ain't too sure if she wants to go there again, she said it hurt like an SOB! :faint:

I have a friend named Karen that had it done. She's :hot: and it looks good!

:ohwell:

There is a lady here at work who has it done, they are the most 'effed up things I have ever seen. :lmao:

She looks like she always has a questioned look on her face. :roflmao:

H

HouseCat

There is a lady here at work who has it done, they are the most 'effed up things I have ever seen. :lmao:

She looks like she always has a questioned look on her face. :roflmao:
are you sure she didn't do it with a sharpie? :killingme

are you sure she didn't do it with a sharpie? :killingme

I want to get eyes tattooed on my lids so I can sleep at work. While I'm at it I may have little holes punched in the lids so I can look like I am sleeping, but actually not be.

Last edited:
I want to get eyes tattooed on my lids so I can sleep at work. While I'm at it I may have little holes punched in the lids so I can look like I am sleeping, but actually not be.

... and don't forget the timed computer chip that chirps in with "Yes, dear." every now and then so you can enjoy some down time at home as well...:smile:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Attachments

• sharpies.jpg
    sharpies.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 156
K

ketelone

Attached are some pictures so you can decide what style you would like. WTF?!?!?! Do people actually think these look natural?

Attachments

• image001.JPG
    image001.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 172
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 153
H

HouseCat

Attached are some pictures so you can decide what style you would like. WTF?!?!?! Do people actually think these look natural?
:roflmao:omg!!! unibrow girl... why would someone do that to themselves!? :killingme

R

Roxy1104

that is the most disgusting thing I've seen. well.... ALMOST!

nana

Nana

Keith Porter at Blue Scarb Tattoo he is the best I saw the work that he did on his girlfriend I personally just had my upper and lower lids done its been over a year and not only would I recommend it I would do it all over again.:cartwheel

Rosehaven

Why?

This has got to be one of the dumbest things a person can do to their face. And think about 30 years from now-----of course you wouldn't do that---but take just a second and think how "grandmother" is going to look to her grandchildren. I just don't get this one. Somebody has too much time on their hands.

LOVE

LMAO !!! These pics made my day. I was thinking about getting my upper eyeliner done, however my skin keloids. I have 9 tatts and they all keloid. Do they use the same tools, ink ??? I don't wanna walk around with raised eyelids.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
This has got to be one of the dumbest things a person can do to their face. And think about 30 years from now-----of course you wouldn't do that---but take just a second and think how "grandmother" is going to look to her grandchildren. I just don't get this one. Somebody has too much time on their hands.

Sometimes tattood eyeliner looks normal, example, my neighbor and future MIL. I just wouldn't want that, a)my eyebrows a full enough and b)I don't wear eyeliner all the time. To each his own. Except Mexicans with sharpies.