Tattooed Eyebrows

nana

Nana
Sometimes tattood eyeliner looks normal, example, my neighbor and future MIL. I just wouldn't want that, a)my eyebrows a full enough and b)I don't wear eyeliner all the time. To each his own. Except Mexicans with sharpies.

I have my upper and lower lids done and yes it was done with the same ink as a tattoo. I have had it for a year now my daughter got hers done at the same time and even my tattoo hating mom said if she were ever to do anything it would be the lids.

I saw Keith after he did his girlfriends eyebrows, lids and lips she was beautiful It all depends where you get it done and if they have ever done it. I will again say that Keith Porter at Blue Scrab in Waldorf is great
Blue Scarab Tattoos and Body Piercing

nana

Nana
How painful was that?

They use a numbing cream all you feel is the pressure and hear the noise from the needles. I will say there was a small spot that the cream had wore off and I am so glad the whole thing was not done that way. I think it could be real painfull if not numb. If you wear contacts just go in your glasses you will get some ink in your eyes but... not enough to hurt or damage anything.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Attachments

• tateyebrow.jpg
    tateyebrow.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 100
W

Wenchy

Before or After?

I found this on a Waldorf site several years ago:

Attachments