Tattoos, love 'em or hate 'em?

Tattoos, love 'em or hate 'em?

• no tattoos are good tattoos

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • a couple of small tattoos are OK if they can easily be covered

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • get as many as you want but please...not on the face and neck.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • heck yeah, the more the merrier!

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

gemma_rae

I got this on my leg so if I don't shave for a couple weeks, I can trim it so she looks like a werewolf eating beef chow mein!🇬🇧

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Piles of turd, surrounded by flies are all the rage in tattoos these days.

narnia.jpg

Toxick

Splat
I don't have an opinion one way or another on other people's tattoos. I have a couple - easily covered by conventional clothing.

I was thinking about getting one more.
I wanna get a tattoo of a butt, with a butt-shaped tattoo on it. And I'm going to get it right on my butt.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The only tat I ever considered seriously was one of a short section of zipper and the zipper pull ....tattooed at the top of the long scar that extends halfway up the middle of my back (major reconstructive back surgery..twice).

Then I saw a pic of exactly that tat that someone else had done and I realized my original idea....wasn't.

gemma_rae

I don't have an opinion one way or another on other people's tattoos. I have a couple - easily covered by conventional clothing.

I was thinking about getting one more.
I wanna get a tattoo of a butt, with a butt-shaped tattoo on it. And I'm going to get it right on my butt.
I saw a drunk guy moon a female bartender at the Dutchmen's Bar on the Boardwalk in Ocean City. Normally I would just look away, but he had an eyeball tattooed on each butt cheek and I just couldn't look away! When he yelled "see you later, I'll keep my eye's out" I laughed so hard I pee'd myself a little.:killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It is a personal choice and doesn't bother me. I have one on my left shoulder in memory of BSGal and would like to get another to honor my mother.

I have one on my left shoulder in memory of BSGal....
A roll of TP? :biggrin:

I've never been a fan of tats. Have no desire to get one myself. If you were to put two identical beautiful women next to each other, one with body art and the other with nothing, I'd choose the one without.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A roll of TP? :biggrin:
Appropriate, but no. And must be SCOTT tissue. :lol:

Vrai, Dye, and I got tats at the same time. All were hearts with wings but vastly differently styles. This was during a trip to the Outer Banks with DesertRat to spread her ashes on her favorite beach.

DQ2B

I don't care one way or the other who has 'em or what they have but for myself, it's highly unlikely I'll ever get one. I consider tattoos a "label" of sorts. It says something about that person, and there really is no label I can think of for myself, lol

Appropriate, but no. And must be SCOTT tissue. :lol:

Vrai, Dye, and I got tats at the same time. All were hearts with wings but vastly differently styles. This was during a trip to the Outer Banks with DesertRat to spread her ashes on her favorite beach.
:huggy:

I did a search of TP tats. Not a unique thought.....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

To each their own. However, when I'm chatting with a hottie and notice her tattoos I'll start asking about them. Saying how nice they look. Have any more? Where are they located? Any "special" ones? Any "hidden" ones? Can I see them? Makes great conversation with the possibility of a great payout.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I'm way too fickle for a tattoo. I'd like it today, would wanna change it tomorrow.

Give me earrings. I can change them every day, many times a day if necessary.