Tatts

VenusDoom

Rock Star
Before the concert on March 27, I've decided to finally go and get my 8th (and potentially final...) tattoo. SO... that being said, I need to know the names of the best tattoo parlors/artists in the metro area. I don't trust most of the ones in SOMD because I've seen shoddy work come out of them (Ink Wizard especially!). I'd rather go to Baltimore than DC but I'm open to either place, because this tatt is probably the most significant/important one to me.

TIA!

Black-Francis

Before the concert on March 27, I've decided to finally go and get my 8th (and potentially final...) tattoo. SO... that being said, I need to know the names of the best tattoo parlors/artists in the metro area. I don't trust most of the ones in SOMD because I've seen shoddy work come out of them (Ink Wizard especially!). I'd rather go to Baltimore than DC but I'm open to either place, because this tatt is probably the most significant/important one to me.

TIA!

Talk to Jwwb....She has the coolest tats.....:yay:

nomoney

TIA!

I'm pretty sure any of the shops down here could do a pretty bad ass Enterprise ship. I wouldn't worry about trying to find a place up north.

Black-Francis

I'm pretty sure any of the shops down here could do a pretty bad ass Enterprise ship. I wouldn't worry about trying to find a place up north.

d4f0d5531eac2194.jpg

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

TIA!

Only the best tattoo artist EVER! Cynthia Rudzis, Tattoeuse

TIA!

About the Ink in White Plains - Jason Auth is an artist who also tattoo's... does phenomenal work and his cover-ups are unbelievable. He has apprenticed about 75% of the good local tattoo artists in our area.

The person that has done Day's tattoo's are extremely talented as well - I am sure Chasey can chime in. His are simply amazing. :yay:

VenusDoom

Rock Star
Only the best tattoo artist EVER! Cynthia Rudzis, Tattoeuse

That's not the first time I've heard about her, actually... my tattoo artist (formerly of St. Augustine, now in Miami Beach but originally from St. Mary's county) told me about her. I contacted her about a year ago, she reaffirmed there weren't many of Jimmy's caliber around here.

She still works at BritishInk?