teacher avoids prison

Steve

Enjoying life!
tomchamp said:
Just because that's how you think? Anything will do?
All the 14 y.o. boys I knew when I was growing up wanted to get broken in. Maybe you were different. Don't take it personally. :biggrin:

tomchamp

Steve said:
All the 14 y.o. boys I knew when I was growing up wanted to get broken in. Maybe you were different. Don't take it personally. :biggrin:

And that's where he should be. Do you still look at 14 year olds the same Steve?

Steve

Enjoying life!
Mikeinsmd said:
(a) A person is guilty of a sexual offense in the third degree if the person engages in:

(3) Sexual contact with another person who is under 14 years of age and the person performing the sexual contact is four or more years older than the victim; or

(4) A sexual act with another person who is 14 or 15 years of age and the person performing the sexual act is at least 21 years of age; or

(5) Vaginal intercourse with another person who is 14 or 15 years of age and the person performing the act is at least 21 years of age.

Source: http://www.ageofconsent.com/maryland.htm
Which tells me that a 16 y.o. in MD, boy or girl, has reached the age of consent. Notice how these parameters protect 20 and younger from serious charges if with 14/15 y.o. teens? It takes care of the "jailbait" issues for late teens that still hang around with mid-teens.

Steve

Enjoying life!
tomchamp said:
Do you still look at 14 year olds the same Steve?
You can try to bait me all you want there, bucko, but I'm way smarter than you. Sorry you aren't getting any as an adult either. Better luck next life. :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Steve said:
You can try to bait me all you want there, bucko, but I'm way smarter than you. Sorry you aren't getting any as an adult either. Better luck next life. :lmao:

:snort: