Teen girls "maturing" faster.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
I got ya beat by 2 1/2 years. :roflmao:

I believe that is the forum record! :diva:

Nuh-uh. There is a 15 year difference. THAT is probably the forum record. :diva:

I always dated older guys because the guys my age were such goofballs. :lol: The boyfriend I had before was 9 years older than me.

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
There is a 15 year difference between me and the hubby. THAT is probably the forum record. :diva:

Curses...Foiled again! :bawl:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by jazz lady
The boyfriend I had before I met my husband was 9 years older than me.

That's the diff between my wife an I.

I swear I feel old when I'm talk to her about some things.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Toxick

I swear I feel old when I'm talk to her about some things.
Probably not as old as my hubbie. I always tease him with, "No I don't remember dear. As I was entering kindergarten you had just graduated highschool." :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Probably not as old as my hubbie. I always tease him with, "No I don't remember dear. As I was entering kindergarten you had just graduated highschool." :lmao:

:high5: I do the SAME THING - except I was only 2.5 when he graduated. :roflmao:

Toxick

Splat

True - I've never been hit in the mug with that one. Of course, my eyelid started to twitch one time when I actually used the phrase - to my wife - "When I was your age...".

:twitch:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I got 2 1/2 years on the hubby. We were in our early 20's when we met, I felt like I was robbing the cradle. I once dated a guy though that was ten years older than huntr, to the day. He was more immature though.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
When I was substitute teaching a couple years ago, girls from ages 8th grade to 12th used to hit on me between classes and even sometimes during. :yikes:

Many times when I was teaching the 12th graders I had to remind myself that most of those girls were probably not 18, even though they looked 26. I just remember thinking sometimes that it was amazing how "grown-up" these girls looked... starting from about 8th grade on... and I kept thinking to myself... where were these girls when I was in grade school?

Well, the answer is... they weren't there. In just the few short years between when I graduated high school and when I graduated college, I think not only have girls fashions matured too fast, but I wonder if their bodies aren't maturing faster than they used to.

18 today doesn't look like 18 ten years ago.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by sleuth14
18 today doesn't look like 18 ten years ago.

Heh... this 'minds me of a line from the movie BASEketball. The movie was made by and starred the same guys who make South Park (that should give you an idea what kind of movie this was..)

Picture two sports announcers in the booth talking, "It's hard to imagine that just five years ago, this was a sport played only in suburban driveways"

And the other announcer, staring open-mouthed at the cheerleaders, "And it's hard to imagine that just five years ago, those cheerleaders were only in grade school!"

Come to think of it... that movie is chock full of cool and/or disturbing quotes.

Most of which would look like "####### ## ####" If I pasted them here.

W

Wenchy

My DH is 12 years older. It's funny when we go to his reunions and people think I graduated from the same class--Maybe not so funny--is plastic surgery in the future here? Nah..j/k--I'm happy the way I am and I have my man!