Teen Peddlers

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Vince said:
I've had that happen too. Like I'm going to buy meat out of a truck that I don't know where it's come from, if it's been refrigerated, etc. Sure.... :sarcasm:

FYI
beef comes from cows :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Since I got this in my karma box...I must ask... Whose jaeny ? :shrug: I must learn the ways of jaeny, so I can have her wisdon in all...

"you need to learn what jaeny did, you don;t have anything, its was you parents' door, on your parents' house"

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Softballkid said:
Since I got this in my karma box...I must ask... Whose jaeny ? :shrug: I must learn the ways of jaeny, so I can have her wisdon in all...

"you need to learn what jaeny did, you don;t have anything, its was you parents' door, on your parents' house"

Sounds like a retard.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
sorry,
thought the thread was about teen hookers.

carry on.

This one time a friend of my fathers was approached by this woman sellin mags. He told her if she gave him some of dat chicken he would buy some mags. Then when he was done with the deed he did not buy any mags she was upset. :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Dougstermd said:
This one time a friend of my fathers was approached by this woman sellin mags. He told her if she gave him some of dat chicken he would buy some mags. Then when he was done with the deed he did not buy any mags she was upset. :lmao:

now that's called DEDICATION :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
No such luck

elaine said:
Do you have a headline or something? The link just goes to the main page.

Elaine, I couldn't find anything on the coverage on the website or on Google that was directly related to last night's coverage. I guess they don't post all stories plus there's no Search tool on the site which may help.