Teen who ran over 6 cyclists outside Houston walks free

Calistress

Immediately after harassing and running over six cyclists near Houston this past weekend, the teenager behind the wheel of the black truck had one thing on his mind, according to a witness: "Do you think I'm going to jail?"

The answer, as it turned out, was no.

The 16-year-old driver appeared to have been trying to "roll coal" on a group of eight cyclists training for the Ironman Triathlon, according to fellow cyclist Chase Ferrell. Ferrell was a few paces behind the group when the driver blew thick, black smoke on him as he pedaled along Old Highway 290 on Saturday morning. Moments later, the driver caught up to the larger group up ahead and tried doing the same thing.

black dog

Free America
Immediately after harassing and running over six cyclists near Houston this past weekend, the teenager behind the wheel of the black truck had one thing on his mind, according to a witness: "Do you think I'm going to jail?"

The 16-year-old driver appeared to have been trying to "roll coal" on a group of eight cyclists training for the Ironman Triathlon, according to fellow cyclist Chase Ferrell. Ferrell was a few paces behind the group when the driver blew thick, black smoke on him as he pedaled along Old Highway 290 on Saturday morning. Moments later, the driver caught up to the larger group up ahead and tried doing the same thing.

The question is, why were the cyclists riding on a dual lane highway?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:sshrug: The kid is a diesel douche. Lots of them around, not party specific. Just a very stupid 16 y/o.

Many judges are lenient to young first timers.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I don't see an issue here. The kid stayed at the scene. It was an accident, meaning he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt those tight lycra wearing pansy bicyclists that always hog roads and highways. Plus, being 16, not much to really charge him with criminally. Most likely will get a 'failure to yield' ticket or something similar.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He probably has latent fears of homosexuals. Sub-consciously he wanted to hurt the gays. From what I read, they all lived to play dress-up with their gay pals again. Give the kid a break. :yay:

Bare-ya-cuda

Any hard evidence other than obviously biased bicyclist? I suppose there were no videos of him rolling coal. This in an inflammatory article and it worked on you. You really should stay off the internet. I am gone your hair is falling out and your BP is high due to all the stress you are putting your self though

PeoplesElbow

Dad needs to take him to the bike race pull his pants down put him over his knee and beat his ass at the finish line.

Calistress

Any hard evidence other than obviously biased bicyclist? I suppose there were no videos of him rolling coal. This in an inflammatory article and it worked on you. You really should stay off the internet. I am gone your hair is falling out and your BP is high due to all the stress you are putting your self though
Welp - you could check with the two medevaced victims, the four remaining victims, the eyewitness, or even the District Attorney who put out a briefing. But no, no video.

Pack it up, guys; Einstein has solved the case. The kid didn't run over the cyclists; the cyclists ran over themselves. The helicopter never existed, and the eyewitness is a bicycle-riding lying blind man.

Bare-ya-cuda

Welp - you could check with the two medevaced victims, the four remaining victims, the eyewitness, or even the District Attorney who put out a briefing. But no, no video.

Pack it up, guys; Einstein has solved the case. The kid didn't run over the cyclists; the cyclists ran over themselves. The helicopter never existed, and the eyewitness is a bicycle-riding lying blind man.

Maybe there wasn’t enough evidence if he walked.

So if the kids parents did pay someone off maybe you should focus your faux rage there. In order to be connected someone in power has to lack ethics.

You could care less about any of the victims. All you are looking for is to play the race card over and over again.

Calistress

Maybe there wasn’t enough evidence if he walked.

So if the kids parents did pay someone off maybe you should focus your faux rage there. In order to be connected someone in power has to lack ethics.

You could care less about any of the victims. All you are looking for is to play the race card over and over again.
LOL! Mkay.