Tell me a deer story

B

Bronwyn

No one has got the monster buck running around Cove Point yet. Some say he's a 10 pt and some say he's a 12 point. I got two pics of him this year.

C-Murda

I hit one in the Escalade the other night, I was mad as hell, I got blood all over my crome. You know how hard that crap is to get off. he wasn't dead yet, so I busted a cap in his ass.

greyhound

C-Murda said:
I hit one in the Escalade the other night, I was mad as hell, I got blood all over my crome. You know how hard that crap is to get off. he wasn't dead yet, so I busted a cap in his ass.

Come on....tell us your real user name so I can tell everyone I was right.....

B

Bronwyn

How about this pic of a buck I took in Oct.

Attachments

• deer pic.gif
    deer pic.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 161

HunterJJD

Got him saturday around 4, 135lbs, 20 inch wide 8 pointer.
Let 3 little bucks go in the morning and 8 does plus one othier deer ran by me. Sat all day in the tree he came in and all happened so fast. He dropped on the spot, went in his neck and out offside shoulder. He was on ends when he came in and looked like he was going to bolt so I took the shot I had

Attachments

• DSC02159.jpg
    DSC02159.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 158
HunterJJD said:
Let 3 little bucks go in the morning and 8 does plus one othier deer ran by me. Sat all day in the tree he came in and all happened so fast. He dropped on the spot, went in his neck and out offside shoulder. He was on ends when he came in and looked like he was going to bolt so I took the shot I had
The rewards of patience! Nice deer.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
HunterJJD said:

We almost hit a buck about that size the other evening on our way home. But there are a couple nice size bucks down where I live. We see them almost every evening like clockwork.

HunterJJD

jwwb2000 said:
We almost hit a buck about that size the other evening on our way home. But there are a couple nice size bucks down where I live. We see them almost every evening like clockwork.
I think I saw this one 3 weeks ago, but hard to say

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
HunterJJD said:

Nice deer!
I wasn't as lucky this weekend

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Did anyone else see the UsaTodays Day in pictures...there is a deer on there, with a volleyball net stuck on his head. The poor thing is probably pissed off..

mv_princess said:
Did anyone else see the UsaTodays Day in pictures...there is a deer on there, with a volleyball net stuck on his head. The poor thing is probably pissed off..
That's exactly why deer should not play volleyball. :lmao: