Tell me it is not true..

baby

I think that there should be some sort of vigil for Yogi as well. I think anyone who has a push mower should bring it to the site where he was killed (those who don't own a push mower should bring an American flag) and we should all walk the road in his honor. R.I.P. Yogi

Friday at the funeral home 6pm-7pm

G

Gemmi

In no way did someone say that you are a liar , or making this up . We are just stating that we dont find it reasonable to post this ( all though it is free speech in america ) but rude as hell to come and post this . Why not keep it to your self like you did for all those years ?

The post you submitted in my mind does not change the image that we have on him , because it was not us in that position. We know him from what we know of him and those who have talked to him . So I highly doubt that you will change anyones mind. But thanks for sharing !

I am not trying to change anyone's mind in any way. This thread is mainly about memories of Mr. Baird. I am posting my memories regardless of whether they are good or not. I don't think it is being rude in any way. I think it is ridiculous that people are saying things such as " Oh no, he would never walk out in the roadway, so that policeman must have been speeding or was on the shoulder and hit him", or" Oh no, he didn't drink" when most of you did not even know him personally. So, how many of you really knew him other than seeing him walking or chatting briefly with him? My guess is not many.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think this is something that shouldnt even be talked about here since you never reported this "said" incident IMO Just a way to rowdy up folks.. Yogi cant even defend himself on this. Shameful!

Did Yogi have internet access to come on here and defend himself if he was alive?? What his SOMD forums user name?

Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular (and not you though I quoted your post), but I think it hypocritical that people that never even cared enough to give him a ride, or buy him a laptop so he could have internet access are on here saying how bad we are because he deserved so much more.. and how he NEVER drank, yet you didn't live with him.. and NEVER saw him stagger down the road, yet probably wouldn't have offered him a ride if you did (like how many other people did that day). He was a great person and he deserves so much better, now that he's dead and you don't have to actually DO anything.

If the shoe fits bend over and shove it up your ass.

I'm sure for every 20 people on here that did absolutely nothing for this man when he was alive there maybe one or two that actually DID care enough to do something for him, that actually meant something to him.. Accusing a cop of murdering him does nothing to serve Yogi.. it's definitely not going to make him undead.

Claiming he NEVER drank, and he NEVER staggered down the road, it's nice to know someone cared enough to keep a 24 hour vigil on this poor man and can report what he did and didn't do every second of his life.

OH, and, maybe he never did drink.. maybe he wasn't staggering drunk.. maybe he was sick and nobody cared enough to take him to see a dr to get checked out.. MAYBE he had something as simple as a UTI.. but before someone cared enough to take him to the DR he stepped out in front of a truck.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
In no way did someone say that you are a liar , or making this up . We are just stating that we dont find it reasonable to post this ( all though it is free speech in america ) but rude as hell to come and post this . Why not keep it to your self like you did for all those years ?

The post you submitted in my mind does not change the image that we have on him , because it was not us in that position. We know him from what we know of him and those who have talked to him . So I highly doubt that you will change anyones mind. But thanks for sharing !

But it's okay to speculate about the cop, none of us having been there.. and say Yogi was murdered by this cop.. This derelict, speeding murdering, underpaid, outgunned, outmanned over worked cop.. Who is still alive, and probably has a family.. it's okay to malign him with speculation, but someone comes on here with, at the face of it, what appears to be first hand knowlege, was on the scene, and a victim in this instance.. THAT is unacceptable??

Last edited:

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Did Yogi have internet access to come on here and defend himself if he was alive?? What his SOMD forums user name?

Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular (and not you though I quoted your post), but I think it hypocritical that people that never even cared enough to give him a ride, or buy him a laptop so he could have internet access are on here saying how bad we are because he deserved so much more.. and how he NEVER drank, yet you didn't live with him.. and NEVER saw him stagger down the road, yet probably wouldn't have offered him a ride if you did (like how many other people did that day). He was a great person and he deserves so much better, now that he's dead and you don't have to actually DO anything.

If the shoe fits bend over and shove it up your ass.

I'm sure for every 20 people on here that did absolutely nothing for this man when he was alive there maybe one or two that actually DID care enough to do something for him, that actually meant something to him.. Accusing a cop of murdering him does nothing to serve Yogi.. it's definitely not going to make him undead.

Claiming he NEVER drank, and he NEVER staggered down the road, it's nice to know someone cared enough to keep a 24 hour vigil on this poor man and can report what he did and didn't do every second of his life.

OH, and, maybe he never did drink.. maybe he wasn't staggering drunk.. maybe he was sick and nobody cared enough to take him to see a dr to get checked out.. MAYBE he had something as simple as a UTI.. but before someone cared enough to take him to the DR he stepped out in front of a truck.

But it's okay to speculate about the cop, none of us having been there.. and say Yogi was murdered by this cop.. This derelict, speeding murdering, underpaid, outgunned, outmanned over worked cop.. Who is still alive, and probably has a family.. it's okay to malign him with speculation, but someone comes on here with, at the face of it, what appears to be first hand knowlege, was on the scene, and a victim in this instance.. THAT is unacceptable??

:jerry: