Tennis shoes...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Y'ah ever sit at your desk and, after a few minutes of wondering what the hell died in your desk, you realize it is your sneakers?

Today's bouquet is a rich and frothy mixture of cat urine with essence of dog #### a la hot sunny day.

Neither of those fine scents are actually in or on my shoes. Which tells you all you need to know, and really didn't want to know, about what can happen in a pair of well worn, yet still serviceable, Nike's.

Good Gawd. :geek:

yankee44

Y'ah ever sit at your desk and, after a few minutes of wondering what the hell died in your desk, you realize it is your sneakers?

Today's bouquet is a rich and frothy mixture of cat urine with essence of dog #### a la hot sunny day.

Neither of those fine scents are actually in or on my shoes. Which tells you all you need to know, and really didn't want to know, about what can happen in a pair of well worn, yet still serviceable, Nike's.

Good Gawd. :geek:

You should smell my sons golf shoes.....On second thought I would not do that if I was you. :geek:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You should smell my sons golf shoes.....On second thought I would not do that if I was you. :geek:

:lol:

Golf shoes are GREAT! Always getting wet and filled with sand and grass (biomass, ie, rot).

I opened my MX bag the other day. It's got all the kewl gear in it I only wear on hard ride days which has been a month or so plus spare helmet and, great googa mooga, the pants, shirt, padded undergarments, sweat soaked knee pads...

:evil:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My husband has told me numerous times that it's a good thing I was born without the sense of smell. It comes in handy in regards to his feet and shoes. :lol:

yankee44

Golf shoes are GREAT! Always getting wet and filled with sand and grass (biomass, ie, rot).

I opened my MX bag the other day. It's got all the kewl gear in it I only wear on hard ride days which has been a month or so plus spare helmet and, great googa mooga, the pants, shirt, padded undergarments, sweat soaked knee pads...

:evil:

Yeah I bet that stinks!!!!!!!

His golf shoes are real bad. He has worn them everyday all summer long. He lives at the Golf course.

I wish I could spend that much time golfing. :cds:

L

luckystar

For some reason my worst shoes are these beaded slip-ons from the farmer's market I got to wear with my Renn Faire costume. I don't know if it's from the trips to Faire or the material, but I've definitely worn them to work and regretted my decision.

Oh, the worst is flip flops on a hot day, and you get that lovely mixture of sweat and dirt on the sole between the ball of your foot and toes. Ew.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If the allies had my shoes during WW1, they could have brought Germany to its knees before the U.S. ever got involved. Mustard gas/Phosene/:geek: have nothing on my feet.

If they had my gear bag in Phuket, the tidal wave would have gone back where it came from.

Your turn!