Tequilas BABY has arrived!!!

MorganLover

New here, i am happyappygirl's daughter! I can't wait to see the baby. :jameo: (me throwing a fit since it is going to be a awhile til i can lol.) MORE PIXS!!!

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
MorganLover said:
New here, i am happyappygirl's daughter! I can't wait to see the baby. :jameo: (me throwing a fit since it is going to be a awhile til i can lol.) MORE PIXS!!!

:howdy: welcome...I :love: your mamma!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
baileydog said:
Can you have a open house for your new baby and we can all come and bring horsey presents for her. Kinda like a petting zoo.
Rottncop says YES let's have a Foal-day party...and he wants to remind everyone that the FOALS really need a skidsteer. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Oh and we have one more Appy baby due, Cheyenne (the big bay mare my who loves my son) is due in a week or two (LeRoy didn't confide in me when he was successful there) and my RMH baby is due any day. i hate the anticipation....

Rottncop wants to call her Quiet Valley Morning Bliss since it was such a Blissful morning the day she was born. She's really getting big! she's very curious, and comes right over or peeps under mom's tummy when you come into the field or stall now. I just love her!!

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
Oh and we have one more Appy baby due, Cheyenne (the big bay mare my who loves my son) is due in a week or two (LeRoy didn't confide in me when he was successful there) and my RMH baby is due any day. i hate the anticipation....

Rottncop wants to call her Quiet Valley Morning Bliss since it was such a Blissful morning the day she was born. She's really getting big! she's very curious, and comes right over or peeps under mom's tummy when you come into the field or stall now. I just love her!!

AWWW...She is SO cute!!

Now that Leo the Lionheart is feeling better I can escape for more than an hour!

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
i'm guessing since Leo has a name...he is staying? :lol: i KNEW it.

Umm...working on it.

It is better to call him Leo, than Runtie like I have been calling him. He is SO strong now, and so healthy. He still likes to chew on my hair.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:

:howdy: I like that name. And since she is everything you could of wished for, it fits. Hopefully the weather will hold out at least until the other 2 foals arrive.