Terrorism-Linked CAIR Protests Against Free Speech on Islam at U.S. Army War College — AGAIN!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yes, I restated this fact (not a “claim”) because it is true—whether or not CAIR whines, and whether or not I speak here or there. Temporal circumstances have no bearing on the articulation of transcendent truths.

CAIR continues:

Ibrahim's writings advance a discredited theory known as the “Clash of Civilizations” and argues that “Islam and the West” have been engaged in a centuries-long war. The lecture is based on Ibrahim's 2018 book “Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West.” That book promotes the unsubstantiated thesis that Islam, since its beginning, has “terrorized the West.”​

For the record, my lecture will revolve around my book, per the War College’s request—hence why CAIR regularly targets it. As such, here one must ask: if the book’s findings are so “unsubstantiated,” why does CAIR fear it so much? Does CAIR have such a low opinion of the intellectual capacity of the U.S. Army War College and its students, as to expect them to believe anything they are told, without adequate evidence?

Or could it be that CAIR is terrified at just how well documented and substantiated the book’s thesis really is—so that, once made known, there is no rebutting it?

Rather tellingly, for example, in none of CAIR’s and its allies’ long press releases and screeds—past and present—do they once highlight a certain passage or excerpt from Sword and Scimitar to support the accusation that it “is based on poor research.” The reason is simple: although long suppressed, the history presented in the book—and which will be presented in condensed form at the War College lecture—is ironclad, verifiable, and beyond well documented; with about a thousand endnotes, the 352-page book is heavily based on primary sources, many of which are Muslim, and from eyewitnesses.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...peech-on-islam-at-u-s-army-war-college-again/

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
As a grad of USAWC I was disappointed at the cancellation/postponement last year. Heartened to read that it is back on. Of course, now I want to know if USAWC leadership will put constraints on the presentation as a concession to the "protesters."

--- End of line (MCP)

WingsOfGold

I can't speak for the War College BUT they have a pretty decent commissary at Carlisle Barracks, that I do miss. :)