He's not home yet but when he gets here :smack::duel:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Just found this text message in my husband's cell phone -

do u have phone sex wit ppl? StockonS Gr3aTeSt

He's not home yet but when he gets here :smack::duel:
It's a trick.

Its to get you to start a fight so he can :slam: and go play golf.

vbailey

vbailey
It looks like Spam, but I know how you feel. My hubby is out of town and for about an hour last night would not answer his cell phone, or answer his room phone. My heart was ponding....he is not in a good area so I was afraid someone hit him on the head to rob him, and a little part of me wanted to think something else...I tried to keep those thoughts out of my mind. He was at dinner and left his phone on the charger in the car.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Boy I feel for Masey's man. It was spam. The original "do not call list" is expiring and as it does - wham - spam - just like on your email, and telemarketers on your cell just like your home. Make sure you go to the do not call registery and relist all your numbers.

Pete

Repete
It looks like Spam, but I know how you feel. My hubby is out of town and for about an hour last night would not answer his cell phone, or answer his room phone. My heart was ponding....he is not in a good area so I was afraid someone hit him on the head to rob him, and a little part of me wanted to think something else...I tried to keep those thoughts out of my mind. He was at dinner and left his phone on the charger in the car.

Lack of trust is terminal.

vbailey

vbailey
My hubby has never cheated on me and we have a great relationship, it's just the world is so messed up, Satan will try to make you think things that are not true. Satan tells us lies every day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My hubby has never cheated on me and we have a great relationship, it's just the world is so messed up, Satan will try to make you think things that are not true. Satan tells us lies every day.

Attachments

• churchlady.jpg
    churchlady.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 87