Thank goodness...

bcp

In My Opinion
Im going to join and contribute large sums of money.

Ive been waiting for someone in washington to tell me the truth my whole life
AAHHHHHHHHLALAbAMA AAHHHHHHHHLALAbAMA AAHHHHHHHHLALAbAMA

Mongo53

Should I join and immediately report that someone is claiming Obama has started a reporting system, asking people to report their neighbors and associates for what they are saying, like Communist Totaliterian Nations have done, such as the Soviet Union, China and Nicaraggura?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Some of the Twitter "reports" being submittted are a friggin riot...

DLoesch: So glad #attackwatch is here to dispel those unfounded attacks involving Solyndra, Gibson, Fast and Furious, Gulf moratorium, NBPP, etc.
Paceset9999RT @TimGamble: #Attackwatch The head of Obama’s Jobs council, Jeffrey Immelt, is sending lots of jobs to China.Please stop him.
@attackwatch
blogho Dear #attackwatch There are several former Dems who are in my tea party group. Is there a reward for turning them in?

keder Hey @AttackWatch, I heard GE’s Jeff Immelt flies in a cororate jet. Get him! #attackwatch
ctsa How 1930′s Germany of you Barry.
#AttackWatch
MrsD55 Dear #attackwatch, Somebody made a Barack Obama joke the other day.
MrsD55 Dear #attackwatch, I heard that Vann Jones said, “F*** it, I’m buying some gold.”

MikeShawTV #attackwatch – When you care to narc on the very best

thomasa56 Hey, #Attackwatch I saw someone making Obama look bad. His name was Barack Obama.

BOP

"hey #AttackWatch I heard the only good 'Cash For Clunkers' did was get all the obama stickers off the roads, thank you," tweeted @speedyjerry.

"Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!" wrote @thorninaz.

@BradThor who tweeted, "If only the #Obama administration could create an atmosphere where jobs materialized as quickly as #attackwatch jokes!"

Read more: Obama Campaign's 'Attack Watch' Becomes Victim Of Conservative Mockery | Fox News

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Im guessing that you cant comment on the site?
Ive looked again, and once again I cant get past the contribute page.

Maybe I should fill everything in and then under the method of payment just put borrow from china?

BOP

Im guessing that you cant comment on the site?
Ive looked again, and once again I cant get past the contribute page.

Maybe I should fill everything in and then under the method of payment just put borrow from china?

:killingme