Thank you everybody!!!!

Giddy up!

I wanted to thank all of you for the best birthday party ever!!! I love you all so much! Your the best friends a person could ever have!! :buddies::huggy:Oh and Paso...you are gettin me that pony (Bubba) for xmas right!? :whistle::lmao:

Last edited:

Robin

:killingmeyour the bestest!
I wanted to thank all of you for the best birthday party ever!!! I love you all so much! Your the best friends a person could ever have!! :buddies::huggy:Oh and Paso...you are gettin my that pony (Bubba) for xmas right!? :whistle::lmao:

Robin

I love my earrings and mug...I realized the picture on the mug when i got home...looks like the pic of me when i was riding Bubba backwards!! lol Thanks for coming Robin!
had a blast! sorry L didn't make it...I enjoyed everyones company

2baymares

I wanted to thank all of you for the best birthday party ever!!! I love you all so much! Your the best friends a person could ever have!! :buddies::huggy:Oh and Paso...you are gettin me that pony (Bubba) for xmas right!? :whistle::lmao:

:howdy:Giddy, I am soooooo sorry I didn't make your party. I had a couple things yesterday (one - dealing with the dog - vet wants to operate again) and those things made it unable to attend. I know I missed a good time.

Happy Birthday!!!!
:bdaycake:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Nobody invited us...

:smack:

Giddy up!

your welcome!!! :love::love:

Thanks everyone and no worrys 2bays! I love ya! Now.... to my red karma giver..apparently you have alot time on your hands..let me make it clear for ya..I dont do cocaine! I never have...I dont do any drugs as a matter of fact..so get your facts straight ok! 2nd..I didnt get drunk at my party or any party in a very long time..I dont even consider myself a drinker at all! And to the last bit of nasty you seem to wanna keep leaving me..about cheating on my husband..let me tell you something..I spend to much time on a horse or with my friends that ride horses..or with my husband and kids to do that! Thank you! Yes I did cheat once..the whole damn world knows that already...so why dont you just get the #### over it already!:whistle:

Giddy up!

Thanks everyone and no worrys 2bays! I love ya! Now.... to my red karma giver..apparently you have alot time on your hands..let me make it clear for ya..I dont do cocaine! I never have...I dont do any drugs as a matter of fact..so get your facts straight ok! 2nd..I didnt get drunk at my party or any party in a very long time..I dont even consider myself a drinker at all! And to the last bit of nasty you seem to wanna keep leaving me..about cheating on my husband..let me tell you something..I spend to much time on a horse or with my friends that ride horses..or with my husband and kids to do that! Thank you! Yes I did cheat once..the whole damn world knows that already...so why dont you just get the #### over it already!:whistle:

And if anyone that met me saturday night would like to back that up that im not a alcoholic or drug user..or asked any of the men there home I would appreciate it..since its so ####ing pathetic that one has to defend themselves to someone that can't or should I say is to pussy to even sign there karma!