Thank you everybody!!!!

smoothmarine187

And if anyone that met me saturday night would like to back that up that im not a alcoholic or drug user..or asked any of the men there home I would appreciate it..since its so ####ing pathetic that one has to defend themselves to someone that can't or should I say is to pussy to even sign there karma!

Don't worry about some spineless ass hole talking trash in krapma, it's probably someone that is jealous of you :huggy:

4thegirls

Happy Birthday!

I wanted to thank all of you for the best birthday party ever!!! I love you all so much! Your the best friends a person could ever have!! :buddies::huggy:Oh and Paso...you are gettin me that pony (Bubba) for xmas right!? :whistle::lmao:

Sounds like everyone had fun! :buddies::yahoo:

pmsmare

spineless cowards

Giddy I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Seems there is so many jealous folks that like to spoil it for those that are so happy! :buddies: Life is too short, your know who your friends are and keep them near and they will remain dear. Take life to its fullest!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Thanks everyone and no worrys 2bays! I love ya! Now.... to my red karma giver..apparently you have alot time on your hands..let me make it clear for ya..I dont do cocaine! I never have...I dont do any drugs as a matter of fact..so get your facts straight ok! 2nd..I didnt get drunk at my party or any party in a very long time..I dont even consider myself a drinker at all! And to the last bit of nasty you seem to wanna keep leaving me..about cheating on my husband..let me tell you something..I spend to much time on a horse or with my friends that ride horses..or with my husband and kids to do that! Thank you! Yes I did cheat once..the whole damn world knows that already...so why dont you just get the #### over it already!:whistle:

Giddy TURN OFF YOUR KARMA! It is not worth caring what other peeps think. We love you. WHo cares about the ones who don't.:smoochy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy TURN OFF YOUR KARMA! It is not worth caring what other peeps think. We love you. WHo cares about the ones who don't.:smoochy:

:yeahthat: it's probably some drunkard somewhere that knows they can push your buttons and "lives" off getting a razz out of you... and you are giving in... forget about them! They are sitting online creating 20 MPDS for themselves because they can't live life out in the real world... and want to stalk your online life!

Giddy up!

Sorry I missed it Giddy, hope you had a great time!! Sounds like you did.

Yes I did..I missed ya! You missed a great party! Hope ya have a good thanksgiving are you riding with us on sunday? We took devinej to the lake today was a beautiful day! Bubba was a butthead :lmao:

Giddy up!

:buddies:

Whatchu doing....doing? You busy? I like pony. :lmao: I laugh everytime my phone rings now.
I cant get my phone to do that! Hi this is yo freind calling you..wing wing..Im calling you...u not answering your phone..what you doing? Im fine..im fine..you fine? You my friend? no im fine..im ok..i like ponys..you answer the phone nex time i call k! :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I cant get my phone to do that! Hi this is yo freind calling you..wing wing..Im calling you...u not answering your phone..what you doing? Im fine..im fine..you fine? You my friend? no im fine..im ok..i like ponys..you answer the phone nex time i call k! :killingme

Peeps are going to think you are nuts....:whistle: