Thank you HSS instructors

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Phyxius, Eventor29, BZhorsemom, Flarenhopes mom along with many others were instructor last week at the PGEC for the kids camp. It was a great success!!! Also thanks to the help from Mygoldenhorse, Happyappy, Rotoncop, TC, Quartermom, Sahrab and anyone else on the forums that I am forget cause Im working here without a list...
Happy and MGH add any that I am missing.

This week could not of happened without the hard work and dedication from all of you!!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Phyxius, Eventor29, BZhorsemom, Flarenhopes mom along with many others were instructor last week at the PGEC for the kids camp. It was a great success!!! Also thanks to the help from Mygoldenhorse, Happyappy, Rotoncop, TC, Quartermom, Sahrab and anyone else on the forums that I am forget cause Im working here without a list...
Happy and MGH add any that I am missing.

This week could not of happened without the hard work and dedication from all of you!!

i agree :yay:, i loved HSS this year, although ALOT of kids came off... but they ALL got back on (no matter how many times they came off) :huggy:, which i think is awsome!
Thanks for all thst supported it, and im hoping there will be a next year.

And other then the storms, the weather was the best i have seen it since i started going... so 4 years.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
And Percy :huggy: to you as Barn Mom Extrordinaire! The kids LOVE having Ms Percy as Barn Mom, and fight over the privilige to have her. We will miss you if this is your last year :frown:
My Lil'Cowgirl wanted a ROUGHER ride in the trailer :lol:
I have some beautiful pix of our girls on the course, may i post some?

Oh and thanks to MyLilPony too. :biggrin:
I can't believe how many Forum folks came out ot help. We have next year's date scheduled already...i'm hoping they can all do a repeat performance!!! I know we are in this for the long haul. This was our third year there, and second year for doing Trail Open, and RC is hooked, couldn't have done it without him.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Last Day Last Class

This is my LilCowgirl on the last day of classes, and our last class. The water obsticle. I'd say they mastered it :lol:

Attachments

• WaterfunS.jpg
    WaterfunS.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 129

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
although ALOT of kids came off... but they ALL got back on (no matter how many times they came off)

Yay, none of mine came off even with musical horses, red light-green light, follow the leader, and a race. Of course the OTTB won the race by about 10 lengths :lmao:

I had fun too, but I'm tired! I think Peanut had a great time visiting everyone and eating grass over the fence. He was terrific in our clinic Thursday, so I'm happy I was able to get him "warmed-up" on Wednesday.

I didn't know that there was going to be a roller coaster ride (the trailer) it looked like everyone had tons of fun with that too!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I finally got to meet the infamous Peanut:yahoo:

Phyxius and Happy feel free to post pics of M on her arab Spunky. You have my permission:buddies:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Yay, none of mine came off even with musical horses, red light-green light, follow the leader, and a race. Of course the OTTB won the race by about 10 lengths :lmao:

I had fun too, but I'm tired! I think Peanut had a great time visiting everyone and eating grass over the fence. He was terrific in our clinic Thursday, so I'm happy I was able to get him "warmed-up" on Wednesday.

I didn't know that there was going to be a roller coaster ride (the trailer) it looked like everyone had tons of fun with that too!

It was great meeting you and peanut he is a wonderful gentleman..

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Both of my sessions had some great kids that were so willing to learn. They were really fun to work with. If I wasn't leaving for the beach tomorrow I'd try to post the pics from each group. Everyone that worked at HSS really do a great thing for these kids and I hope it continues for many years to come. :yahoo::yahoo:

erinjograves

HSS was great this year! It is great every year, but the weather this year was unbeatable!
Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen! We had some very happy kids this year and I had a blast!!!

Eventer29

I had a great time teaching. Pretty great bunch of kids. I was so proud of my troopers who came off, but got right back up and tried again. They improved so much that the next day i had to double take to make sure they were really the same kids!
I only wish ehte weather had cooperated with the end of day classes. The kids were so dissapointed that they didnt get to jump monday, then the last class on wed. was cut short too :( But cant change the weather. I had to MAKE the kids leave the ring cause they wanted to keep riding. Looking forward to next year! :)

jumpergirl976

i had alot of fun this year it was my frist time going only thing i didnt like was the weather =[ so i didnt get to jump very much but it was still fun even tho i fell off ha =]

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
HSS was great this year! It is great every year, but the weather this year was unbeatable!
Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen! We had some very happy kids this year and I had a blast!!!
::howdy:Hi Erin, See I knew that I would miss somebody that posted here and helped at HSS. Thank you so much for instructing Erin:yahoo:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
aww thanks! I cant imagine why he acts so spoiled!!!! Silly Boy! He always makes me smile!

Im glad u offerd boomer to Tyler... he looked like he had LOADS of fun... Hes at my house now and he said "Thank you for bringing Boomer up to HSS for me to use..." he got an apple treat from me every time i walked by...:lmao:. Hes cute 2...

erinjograves

Aww! Tyler is very welcome! I think that both boys had a great time!!! I dont think he stopped smiling once! That made my whole HSS this year!!!
Boomer is to cute for his own good. He makes people think I never feed him or give him treats! He is such a monster!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Some Pix

Here are some pix of Percy's bea-U-ti-ful daughter and her VERY photogenic Arab Spunky. This are just a few of our stations for the Trail Open class.

We set our course up in the arena for training our trail horses and foals.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• spunky-back-up.jpg
    spunky-back-up.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 58
  • spunky-back-up2.jpg
    spunky-back-up2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 61
  • spunky-ball.jpg
    spunky-ball.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 50
  • spunky-ball3.jpg