Thank you HSS instructors

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Set number 2

Enjoy!!
(we sure did)

You'd be amazed at how many horses won't let you throw a sponge into water from their backs :lol: Something SO simple yet so difficult.

We changed several stations on the last day to see how the kids would react. We put the big ball into the back up station, they had to walk in then turn around and back around it to exit. SOOO cool how these kids handled this stuff. We have an awesome bunch of kids as our future horsemen/women.

Percy I truly hope your daughter stays with it, she is a gifted rider. Notice how her horse ALWAYS has a loose rein with the lightest of contact, no matter how he reacts to all things. She responds to him instantly. In some of these pics you can see he is nervous, but M always reacted perfectly, and never once lost patience. Often you can see her kissing to tell him it's OK and encourage him to do more. They know each other well.

In one pic you can see Spunky and River playing soccer with the ball. It was a hoot.

Attachments

• spunky-cone.jpg
    spunky-cone.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 51
  • spunky-sponge1.jpg
    spunky-sponge1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 55
  • spunky-river-ball.jpg
    spunky-river-ball.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 54
  • spunky-jump1.jpg
    spunky-jump1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 49
  • spunky-sponge2.jpg
    spunky-sponge2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I think that both boys had a great time!!!

Hi Erin I know little Man had a great time on Rocky he came home and wanted to ride him .. I want to personally thank you for helping build up his confidence you would not think that was him a few months ago. Loping Rocky was the furthest thing from his mind. thanks again hope we all see ya soon TC

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
i had alot of fun this year it was my frist time going only thing i didnt like was the weather =[ so i didnt get to jump very much but it was still fun even tho i fell off ha =]

It might have been rainy but last year it was sweltering the kids were dropping like flies .. this year was much cooler .

Hey daughter when you coming home ??? HAHA

erinjograves

:howdy:Hey TC! I absolutly loved having W and Rocky in my classes! Boy could he make me laugh! Such a cute kid and a fabulous horse!!!!

Loping was all that child wanted to do!!! LOL! He cracked me up!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Sorry it took me so long to get on....but I want to thank all of you for everything you did. You truely are a blessing to devote the time to the kids. It was one of the best years. I was surprised when lilhorsechic told me she wanted to go back next year. I thought after attending HSS for the past 9 years and since she would be 17yrs old she would not want to go next year. I told her whether she went or not I was still going....The kids are the best!

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Sorry it took me so long to get on....but I want to thank all of you for everything you did. You truely are a blessing to devote the time to the kids. It was one of the best years. I was surprised when lilhorsechic told me she wanted to go back next year. I thought after attending HSS for the past 9 years and since she would be 17yrs old she would not want to go next year. I told her whether she went or not I was still going....The kids are the best!

I think its cool that lilhorsechic wants 2 go... pony did REAL good... im still sour... i think i landed on my hip and brused it cuz i cnt lay or sit on it...And of cource my Bf chucking my half way across his pool didnt help but o well it was fun...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Happy those pics are great

M. had the best :yahoo:time in your trail class, she said that loved how you encouraged her to do even more. You and Rottencop went over the top with the obsticles. Can you come over and design a trail challenge loop for the farm:whistle:
Please email me the pics when you get a chance.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
M. had the best :yahoo:time in your trail class, she said that loved how you encouraged her to do even more. You and Rottencop went over the top with the obsticles. Can you come over and design a trail challenge loop for the farm:whistle:
Please email me the pics when you get a chance.
LOVE too!! That would be a GREAT place for one and you can add it to your flyer as a perk for boarding there! Do you want to do it on the trash trail?

We are setting the stuff up in the Arena down south for the babies/youngsters and those in training.

I'll put the pix on a CD and bring them to you this weekend, the high resolution ones, so you can take them to Walmart and print them for frames. They are GORGEOUS pix, both kiddo and horse are so photogenic. I only wish i had been able to take my camera for every class.

I already have some new ideas for next year's course. :biggrin: It's so much fun watching these kids grow as horsemen/women from year to year, and i LIKE challenging them, that's how we keep their interest and they continue to grow. Couldn't have done it without my RC either. I create and design them he builds them.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
anytime u always welcome,, little man is not going to hancock find a horse and come with...

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: That means i can hang wth my TRUE friends and my Bf...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:... although i kind feal bad 4 lil man not going... i would like to ask jumpergirl if she goes on the twilight ride to toat him 4 me... once it gets dark ppl dnt run anyway... i might take budwiser so she can go...

jumpergirl976

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: That means i can hang wth my TRUE friends and my Bf...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:... although i kind feal bad 4 lil man not going... i would like to ask jumpergirl if she goes on the twilight ride to toat him 4 me... once it gets dark ppl dnt run anyway... i might take budwiser so she can go...

hey :yahoo: do u think u can take bud for handcock so i can take amira or try to help me find a horse so i can go :yahoo: and how much is it?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Easy boots

does any1 think that if i put easy boots on my mae they will help absob the shock of her hoof hitting the ground???