That time of the year

BernieP

Resident PIA
Hooray, hooray, the first of May, outdoor screwing starts todat!

We will have none of that nonsense during this time of social distancing
bill_clinton_ap_grey.gif

BernieP

Resident PIA
I had a dream about him this morning. Swear to the gods - Biden was no longer the democratic candidate and they brought him out from behind a screen and said please welcome Bill Clinton. He looked really frail and I think I said that's not going to work and woke up.
I'd call that a nightmare
As for Biden. I think the fix is in. The process of stealing this election started in Oct or Nov and continues.
We now know that while China may not have deliberately released the virus, but it was an escape they tried to cover up.
Chairman Xi went so far as to take direct control of the "situation". They damn well knew what they had, didn't stop the lunar new year celebration and travel. Screamed when the US declared no travelers from China (so they headed to Europe). But while all that was going on they were spending vast sums of money to corner the world market on medical equipment and supplies needed to treat patients wit an infectious disease.
In essence they dumped this on the world and to some degree targeted the US by not quarantining travelers in China but sending them on to the US.

I think Democrats in congress and at the state and local levels have been doing everything they can to oppose Trump.
I've seen people who are ecstatic that the economy has taken such a blow. It's the one thing that would defeat Trump.

Now they want mail in elections. How many millions of ballots can they lose on this one?

But I also think they are going to force Biden out. They are waiting for their savior to rise from the ashes.