The ADL War Begins

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Are you denying what happened in Nazi controlled Europe of the 1930s and 40s?

Deny? Hell I don't even know what the truth is anymore. We've been so propagandized for decades, with over 400+ movies propagandizing the holohoax, from Hollywood which controls the narrative. On top of all the "lessons" given in schools, all the books written, all the articles written, all the news stories, every from of communication has been used to pound into us the story, the lie, of the holohoax. All with no counter arguments, or questions, allowed. You must believe it, or one is an "anti-semite". Add in the fact that in certain countries, just questioning the holohoax, will get one jail time. Talk about forcing a belief system on people, if you question it, go to jail.

And now, we have our very own U.S. Secretary of State proudly proclaiming his jewishness backing of Israel. "I Come Before You As A Jew". Not, I come before you as an American, to ostensibly support Israel. Nope. He is a jew first, and an American second. This is who is running our govement.

7c86568ed8b1026fceb4791b2e7b1517343a22aa11b7ee6de767042feedde78f.jpg

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Deny? Hell I don't even know what the truth is anymore. We've been so propagandized for decades, with over 400+ movies propagandizing the holohoax, from Hollywood which controls the narrative. On top of all the "lessons" given in schools, all the books written, all the articles written, all the news stories, every from of communication has been used to pound into us the story, the lie, of the holohoax. All with no counter arguments, or questions, allowed. You must believe it, or one is an "anti-semite". Add in the fact that in certain countries, just questioning the holohoax, will get one jail time. Talk about forcing a belief system on people, if you question it, go to jail.
What was the truth you once knew and what convinced you that it wasn't? Why do you think it is all a lie?

Some of my family elders (sadly none remain) witnessed the evidence at the camps in Europe. They knew it had happened and pictures located in the archives showing Gens Eisenhower, Bradley, and Patton amongst the remains are pretty convincing.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

What was the truth you once knew and what convinced you that it wasn't? Why do you think it is all a lie?

Some of my family elders (sadly none remain) witnessed the evidence at the camps in Europe. They knew it had happened and pictures located in the archives showing Gens Eisenhower, Bradley, and Patton amongst the remains are pretty convincing.

The "truth" I once knew was the lies everyone was taught in school. And what we saw in the movies. That all changed from reading massive amount of literature over the years. I don't argue there were no "work camps". There were. But there was no extermination camps. They needed all prisoners, as labor for their war effort. Did some die? Sure. Did some get extra-judicially killed? Sure. But not just jews. What killed many prisoners was typhoid.

What else changed my mind? The sayings from many jews themselves, such as ..................

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.” — Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister (October 3, 2001- Just 22 days after 9/11)

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the World – Only to serve the people of Israel. — Chief Israeli Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

"America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world's biggest welfare state that we will create and control... This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly."- Bibi Netanyahu

Geez. Who needs "friends" like that?

Kinnakeet

And now, we have our very own U.S. Secretary of State proudly proclaiming his jewishness backing of Israel. "I Come Before You As A Jew". Not, I come before you as an American, to ostensibly support Israel. Nope. He is a jew first, and an American second. This is who is running our govement.

7c86568ed8b1026fceb4791b2e7b1517343a22aa11b7ee6de767042feedde78f.jpg
I assure you it is not a hoax my Grandfather and my great uncles where there and seen the horror for themselves in WW2

Clem72

I had a similar thought. There are few out there now who witnessed the events, but plenty of us old enough to remember what our parents or grandparents told us from their own first hand knowledge.

I understand being skeptical of the events portrayed in the Battle of Thermopylae 2500 years ago. Being skeptical of something that happened in the lifetime of people still alive (or their family who heard their 1st hand accounts) is an odd choice.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I assure you it is not a hoax my Grandfather and my great uncles where there and seen the horror for themselves in WW2
Likewise. Nine family memebers and a couple close friends of the family, as well as one actual German that was 12 when the Americans shot and captured him in 1945. He was quite graphic about their training as children using hanging dead jews for target practice, among other events.

glhs837

Power with Control

The "truth" I once knew was the lies everyone was taught in school. And what we saw in the movies. That all changed from reading massive amount of literature over the years. I don't argue there were no "work camps". There were. But there was no extermination camps. They needed all prisoners, as labor for their war effort. Did some die? Sure. Did some get extra-judicially killed? Sure. But not just jews. What killed many prisoners was typhoid.

What else changed my mind? The sayings from many jews themselves, such as ..................

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.” — Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister (October 3, 2001- Just 22 days after 9/11)

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the World – Only to serve the people of Israel. — Chief Israeli Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

"America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world's biggest welfare state that we will create and control... This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly."- Bibi Netanyahu

Geez. Who needs "friends" like that?

So, these quotes have what to do with the existence of the camps? PLease, link some of your sources. All the below were killed by typhus?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This guy starts out talking about the ADL and this ties into the greater culture war and impending Gov monitoring of EVERYTHING in the guise of fighting right wing extremism