The After Life: What Happens?

ceo_pte

Originally posted by zuchick
It depends on how one defines reincarnation and Rebirth. Remember, the Bible teachs we are to be many things to many different people which suggests one must speak in different terms as to redefine them to bring all to the Word of God.

This is what I was looking for..

Revelation 20
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Toxick

Splat
It depends on how one defines reincarnation and Rebirth.

Reincarnation, such as I know it, means that you die, and then later your spirit, soul, essense, quiddity, ka, being, or mental energy enters the world again either as an embreyo, fetus, baby, or child.

Lather, rinse, repeat as needed.

Remember, the Bible teachs we are to be many things to many different people which suggests one must speak in different terms as to redefine them to bring all to the Word of God.

:confused:

What?

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by Toxick
Reincarnation, such as I know it, means that you die, and then later your spirit, soul, essense, quiddity, ka, being, or mental energy enters the world again either as an embreyo, fetus, baby, or child.

Lather, rinse, repeat as needed.

What?

Tell me.. Once a person has seen what the Scruptires portray Heaven to be, why would they ever wish to return to this sinful world?

Toxick

Splat
Tell me.. Once a person has seen what the Scruptires portray Heaven to be, why would they ever wish to return to this sinful world?

After I see heaven, I'll let you know.

Z

zuchick

Remember, the Bible teachs we are to be many things to many different people which suggests one must speak in different terms as to redefine them to bring all to the Word of God.

What?

The Bible teachs us to be many different things to many different people one reason some receive the Gift of Tongues to reach those of other tongues.

But in us being many different things to many different people we must take and use the terms they are familiar with and point to the Word of God redefining that.. So reincarnation become a simple rebirth aka Born Again. I have taken the term Reincarnation and redefined it as being Born Again this, IMHO, a Godly meaning of the term.

reincarnation 1.a. Rebirth of the soul in another body. b. Belief in this rebirth. 2. A rebirth in another form; a new embodiment.

When one becomes Born Again on a moment by moment bases, their Soul is made renewed not their body.. Kinda of a rereincarnation so to say.

Toxick

Splat
I have taken the term Reincarnation and redefined it as being Born Again this, IMHO, a Godly meaning of the term.

Well, ok.

I often speak words using their traditional meanings.

When I said reincarnation, I was referring to the belief that people's souls are recycled over and over.

Z

zuchick

And what exactly have I said or done that would lead you to this conclusion?

Yourown words.. "After I see heaven, I'll let you know."

Gotta pay attention Toxick and keep up. :wink:

Toxick

Splat
Yourown words.. "After I see heaven, I'll let you know."

Would you care to elaborate, or do you just think I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity for that one snarky comment.

While you're at it, keep in mind that you asked me to come to a conclusion based on a comparison between two variables - one with which I have no experience or vision.

In other words: Since I haven't seen heaven with my own eyes, I cannot answer your baseless question.

So unless your Church canon includes a law against being a smartass (which I doubt it does), I'll ask you again why you think I'm going to be denied entry into heaven.

Z

zuchick

Well if anyone was wondering:

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

"Rebirth" in Christ is not the same as reincarnation.

As you wish.. Just remember the Great Comission.

Z

zuchick

Would you care to elaborate, or do you just think I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity for that one snarky comment.

While you're at it, keep in mind that you asked me to come to a conclusion based on a comparison between two variables - one with which I have no experience or vision.

In other words: Since I haven't seen heaven with my own eyes, I cannot answer your baseless question.

So unless your Church canon includes a law against being a smartass (which I doubt it does), I'll ask you again why you think I'm going to be denied entry into heaven.

Toxick you seem to have taken my words personal and it seems, God forgive me if I be in error, but you are now seeking argument which I will have no part of, but I will say this much you are asking the wrong person about you being denied into Heaven.. It simply ain't up to me to deny you anything but the argument you are seeking from me.

Toxick

Splat
Toxick you seem to have taken my words personal and it seems, God forgive me if I be in error, but you are now seeking argument which I will have no part of,

I am not seeking an argument, but I have indeed taken your words personally. When you say things like this:

I personally do not think that Father Abraham would let you [into heaven].

and when you say things like this:

Don't rely upon some New Ager trying to interpret the Word of God for you who is relying upon theirown personal interpretation which is also against what the Scriptures teach..

Those are direct quotes by you.

No, I'm not seeking an argument, but if you want to whip off some pointed comments like that toward me, be prepared to be called on it. If you don't want to be called on it, then you can keep your opinions about me to yourself.

but I will say this much you are asking the wrong person about you being denied into Heaven..

Well, you weren't so hesitant or tight-lipped a few minutes ago.

It simply ain't up to me to deny you anything but the argument you are seeking from me.

If you don't want an argument, then don't make such beligerent, judgemental comments that appear specificially designed to #### me off.

Z

zuchick

I am not seeking an argument, but I have indeed taken your words personally. When you say things like this:

and when you say things like this:

Those are direct quotes by you.

No, I'm not seeking an argument, but if you want to whip off some pointed comments like that toward me, be prepared to be called on it. If you don't want to be called on it, then you can keep your opinions about me to yourself.

Well, you weren't so hesitant or tight-lipped a few minutes ago.

If you don't want an argument, then don't make such beligerent, judgemental comments that appear specificially designed to #### me off.

I am concerned how you view straight forward discussion as being beligerent and judgemental. Oh well. God's Will be done.

TWLs wife

I believe that after life, you're dead. You chance to be with loved one again & you get to start all over again. I know when I die, I'm going to be with the babies I lost. I know we are still going to be family up in heaven too.:biggrin:

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I believe that after life, you're dead. You chance to be with loved one again & you get to start all over again. I know when I die, I'm going to be with the babies I lost. I know we are still going to be family up in heaven too.:biggrin:

You know Tigger, I want to believe that the instant when we take our last breath we take our first at our birth in a continous loop.. That way we have life to live over and over again. But in reality I realize we return back to the Creator (The Heavenly Father). And yes we will become reunited with our loved ones who preceeded us in our physical death, but not as a family in a Fleshly Sense, but a much broader family in the Spiritual Sense.

We belong to that Spiritual Family while we take breath in our bodily form because those of us who are Orthodox, in the purest definition of the Greek (correct belief), are indeed Spiritual Brethren. It is just that our Physical Body makes us less aware of that Spiritual Existance.

What I am trying to say is that if we are of the Correct Belief which is Orthodox in Greek, in both Mind and Heart and living in the Flesh then we belong to what is considered as the Church Militant. When we are ressurected in the Spirit, pass through the Toll Houses and reach our Particular Judgement and are judged to be worthy by the Heavenly Father, we become part of that larger Spiritual Body called the Church Triumphant. It is through Faith, Prayer and especially when we take the Eucharist (Holy Communion) are both Church Militant and Church Triumphant are in Communion with one and other so we can worship God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as one body.

Though when we leave our Physical Body and enter into Heaven we will not know one another as Mother, Daughter, Husband or Wife, we will recognize one another in a closer bond then the Mother and Daughter or Husband and Wife bond we had here on Earth because such Bonds are merely Physical and Finite.. We must seek the Spiritual Bonds which are Infinite.

You see, Christ teachs through St Paul the Apostle that we are made up as two beings of Life. The Physical Life and the Spiritual Life. One is bound on Earth and other is bound in Heaven.

1 Corinitains 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

It is in this realization that we become, if we are Orthodox or of the Correct Belief, part of that Spiritual Body the Body of Christ IMHB Christ through St Paul the Apostle teachs in 1 Corinitains 15:38 thru 1 Corinitains 15:51.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toxick

Splat
I am concerned how you view straight forward discussion as being beligerent and judgemental. Oh well. God's Will be done.

I am concerned that you cannot see how what you said could be taken as anything but beligerent and judgemental.

And wrong to boot.