The baddest man on the planet...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

He's the fastest person on the planet, best rider and Bubba is a tough summbytch.

He was leading by about a day when he went down, was, obviously, last when he finally got going again and...

...finished 9th.

He went from riding way faster to everyone else on the roughest track SX does to going way, way faster.

:buddies:

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
I watched that race Saturday night. What a race! The last few have been great. I was out of my seat when he crashed. I also think he ran a lap three seconds quicker than the next best competitor. He and Reed have really been battling it out this season. This is one of the best racing series there is in my opinion. Great talent, stamina and competition.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I watched that race Saturday night. What a race! The last few have been great. I was out of my seat when he crashed. I also think he ran a lap three seconds quicker than the next best competitor. He and Reed have really been battling it out this season. This is one of the best racing series there is in my opinion. Great talent, stamina and competition.

Yup. 'Poto, Ryno, Chad and Stewart all healthy and racing well. Plus Short. Roczen even being out there is amazing, let alone turning good laps. What is he, 12??? :lol: