The Biggest Loser

Toxick

Splat
Anyone watch?

I liked the way it turned out.

In fact... am I the only that giggled like a giddy schoolboy when Vicky left empty-handed. Am I the only one who laughed when they realized that Heba would have won the grand prize if she hadn't acted like such a c-word all season?

lovinmaryland

Anyone watch?

In fact... am I the only that giggled like a giddy schoolboy when Vicky left empty-handed. Am I the only one who laughed when they realized that Heba would have won the grand prize if she hadn't acted like such a c-word all season?

I watched faithfully... but my back was bothering me last night and tivoed the finally so thanks for ruining it for me :cds:

But i am glad neither of those #####es won #### I hated them both... and no matter how skinny vicki got she was still ugly as home grown shiat!

tyky

eieio
Anyone watch?

:high5:

I was hoping none of them would win, they were mean

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
Anyone watch?

I am so happy that Michelle won ..... she was such a sweetie and she is a beautiful woman with or without all that weight.
I love this show ..... it's so inspiring. Now I just need to get my fat ass up off this computer chair and do some sit-ups!

tyky

eieio
So who the hell one then :cds:

and who won the at home biggest loser.. I was hoping one of the boston boys would win or that dude from atlanta that they always ganged up on!

Michelle won, she was who I was hoping for.

I can't remember his name but Heba's hubby won th home one

lovinmaryland

Michelle won, she was who I was hoping for.

I can't remember his name but Heba's hubby won th home one

Good for her! I cant remember his name either but he sounded like such a tool (his voice was so annoying) and he just let Heba boss his ass around it was sad.

tyky

eieio
Good for her! I cant remember his name either but he sounded like such a tool (his voice was so annoying) and he just let Heba boss his ass around it was sad.

GMTA, I hated when he talked and just because Heba was such a biatch and he asked America to vote for her I actually voted for him and I have never voted before.

lovinmaryland

GMTA, I hated when he talked and just because Heba was such a biatch and he asked America to vote for her I actually voted for him and I have never voted before.

what the hell is GMTA:confused:

I normally vote but I hated them both so I wasnt gonna waste my time... Did Heba look good at the end? Cause the whole time she still looked terrible and her arms were like my thighs it was disgusting!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Dayum Christmas Party, are you hurting today, I went this morning :biggrin:

My sides are a bit sore, and my legs too - from being on that damn exercise ball for so long. :lol:

This morning? :frown: You wanna' go again this evening? Body Pump at 1700. :whistle:

RaspberryBeret

I normally vote but I hated them both so I wasnt gonna waste my time... Did Heba look good at the end? Cause the whole time she still looked terrible and her arms were like my thighs it was disgusting!

I think they all looked great in the end. It takes a ton of dedication to stick with it and actually lose all that weight. They all deserve some applause :clap:

lovinmaryland

I think they all looked great in the end. It takes a ton of dedication to stick with it and actually lose all that weight. They all deserve some applause :clap:

For a normal person yes... but those people have trainers 24/7 and are in an enviornment that if they dont lose the weight that is their own problem... do you think you could drop 60 pounds in 2 months if you did nothing but work out? no job or responsibilities the entire time... I know I sure could!

RaspberryBeret

For a normal person yes... but those people have trainers 24/7 and are in an enviornment that if they dont lose the weight that is their own problem... do you think you could drop 60 pounds in 2 months if you did nothing but work out? no job or responsibilities the entire time... I know I sure could!

I agree, the constant 24hr supervision, trainers always available, no stress from family or work to worry about are a huge plus. Of course I could do it if put into that situation.
Still.... they had to go home and keep working at before the finale and still lost a ####-ton of weight (I'm sure the thought of money was a big motivator). Nevertheless, I'm proud of them for sticking with it and losing the weight that they did. Hopefully they can keep it off and remain healthy.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
What's tomorrow

Evening classes:

Turbo Kick - LA Starts: 5:30 PM - Ends: 6:30 PM
Turbo Kick is the best of Tae Kwon Do, shadow boxing, and funky dance moves!...

Intense Interval - SF Starts: 6:00 PM - Ends: 7:00 PM
Feel the need for speed? Challenge your body and your workout with this fast paced...

Pilates - AT Starts: 6:30 PM - Ends: 7:30 PM
This class offers "core" strengthening moves set in a yoga-type format and should be...

lovinmaryland

I agree, the constant 24hr supervision, trainers always available, no stress from family or work to worry about are a huge plus. Of course I could do it if put into that situation.
Still.... they had to go home and keep working at before the finale and still lost a ####-ton of weight (I'm sure the thought of money was a big motivator). Nevertheless, I'm proud of them for sticking with it and losing the weight that they did. Hopefully they can keep it off and remain healthy.

I hope they stick w/ it too... however soemthing tells me vicky and her family wont... can your imagine your kids eating 0 veggies not even baked potatoes that is absurd!

Toxick

Splat
I watched faithfully... but my back was bothering me last night and tivoed the finally so thanks for ruining it for me :cds:

I am so sorry :frown:

Although - the title of the tread, along with me saying "I liked the way it turned out" should have told you to stop reading... but next time I'll put red and yellow warning signs on it. Sorry :huggy:

But i am glad neither of those #####es won #### I hated them both... and no matter how skinny vicki got she was still ugly as home grown shiat!

The problem with Vicky is that she's ugly on the inside. (Although, I have heard from several sources that she looks a lot better off-camera. She's painfully unphotogenic for some reason. But I don't care, whatever she looks like she's still a See-You-In-Toledo.)

I have my favorites that I like every season, but because of the show's very nature and the type of contest it is - everyone trying to improve their lives and health - I have never actively disliked or rooted against someone before this season.

For me, it all started the week with the dark-room chow-fest when Heba decided to "sacrifice herself" by cramming cake and chocolate into her food-packed maw... and she was SO freakin' pushy with Phil (PHIL ARE YOU EATING!?! TALK TO ME PHIL? PHIL? PHIL? PHIL? PHIL?), and it all went downhill from there.

They should ban alliances within this particular show. If I wanted to watch Survivor, I'd watch freaking Survivor. I enjoy seeing these people turn their lives around for the better... I don't enjoy watching conniving, lying, two-faced fatties stabbing their compatriots in the back. If this happens again that will be the last season I watch.