The Child Support injustice.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short Bus.

Just wait until 24 hours before the Primary election. Then he will unleash his media blitz telling the government "Thou shalt not steal" and informing the people "Child support is evil", and the people will say, "Wow, I'd never thought of CS like that before, but I guess that guy is right!"

Then the fun will begin. Just wait. :tap:

Now that is an excellent idea.

Wow.

:shortbus:

Geruch

VoteJP, James P. Cusick, To tell you the truth, You have NO Previous Job Experience in dealing with City issues, County issues, or State issues.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

VoteJP, James P. Cusick, To tell you the truth, You have NO Previous Job Experience in dealing with City issues, County issues, or State issues.

But I do know the most important things of all - in that I know why and how to reform the Child Support and Custody laws.

That makes me the best candidate for Governor of Maryland.

:shortbus:

Geruch

But I do know the most important things of all -
in that I know why and how to reform the Child Support and Custody laws.

That makes me the best candidate for Governor of Maryland.
James P. Cusick, You want to completely removed child support and custody laws. That's not consider Reform.
Your looking for a easy way out for people that pay child support. That's the only reason your running.

You hate the government, the judges, the police and child support agency's.
Being a governor involves so much more then just child support and custody laws.
You have no experience in anything that would come close to what the governor does.

I say, Your not the best candidate. Dream On

megahurts

Interesting point JP. What does this say about States Attorney Richard Fritz. They are saying he is a dead beat dad but didn't go to jail. Why not? How can a dead beat dad be the states attorney if failure to pay child support is a crime?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Interesting point JP. What does this say about States Attorney Richard Fritz. They are saying he is a dead beat dad but didn't go to jail. Why not? How can a dead beat dad be the states attorney if failure to pay child support is a crime?

What "crime" do you think it is? Do you have any proof that he commited a criminal offense?

Mdbtyhtr

No, it is civil, but there is precedents for converting to criminal charges and formally extraditing habitual offenders, to include those that veil assets.