The Coming Backlash

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, a criminal with a warrant who resists arrest meets up with an incompetent government employee who can’t tell a Glock from a taser, then there are Democrat riots, and what’s the result? You must be disarmed.

If you’re looking for logical logic, keep on looking. If you understand the logic of power, you came to the right place.

Facts don’t matter.

Evidence is racist.

2+2=4 means you’re a transphobe.

This is about power, people. Their power over you.

Understand that you can’t reason your way out of this. We’re not going to explain to our enemies why it’s inefficient, ineffective, or unAmerican to do the things they are trying to do. You might as well try to teach your terrier particle physics with a thick, juicy ribeye in sitting his bowl in front of him.

Tangent: Pardon me for potentially misgendering your pooch.

Back to my point. There is no point, except power. They want to control you. If they can’t they want to destroy you. Everything – and I mean everything – is bent to that objective.

Hijinx

I don't see a back lash coming.
Just imagine if there were a backlash. Where would we be.

The same police that BLM, ANTIFA, Democrats in Democrat cities and others want to defund and do away with would be put on the backlashers like the Hounds of Hell.

I don't just say that without evidence. The evidence is in the situation at the capitol, where a veteran woman was killed and nothing was done about it. The evidence is in cities like Portland and Minneapolis where rioters are burning Federal Buildings and rioting with littleor no consequence while the full force of the FBI has come down on Americans who entered the Capitol. The people who were arrested at the capitol have had their money in the bank locked up so they cannot even hire an attorney.

Backlash. The backlash will be met with the force of Government that is totally lacking in stopping the riots and burning being done by those we would backlash against.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The same police that BLM, ANTIFA, Democrats in Democrat cities and others want to defund and do away with would be put on the backlashers like the Hounds of Hell.

The Good News, Democrats are getting what they voted for ..... I eagerly await Progressive Whites - AntiFA / BLM in the Democratic Suburbs threatening and intimidating Average Americans trying to go about their business WAKING Up

I didn't vote for this :shocked: like all those ID10T's that voted for ObamaCare until their insurance was cancelled or tripled in price

Their Tears will be delicious

Hijinx

Domestically we are fuked, but that is just the tip of our troubles.
American are worried about a Virus, worried about taxes, worried about riots, and we are being fed this sht to keep us away from our problems in the foreign political games.

Russia may take Ulraine, China is arming up and using our money to do it and they are screwing over Hong Kong and may soon go for Taiwan. Biden is sending money to the Middle East and sending more soldiers there for some reason after trump was gettingn them out. He is sending more cannon Fodder to Germany,,Why?

Biden bragged on his foreign policy expertise and all I see is him fuking up like Hogan's Goat. Something properly named IMO LOL

Hogan is on Facebook 3 or 4 times every day he spends more time there than he does in the State House.