The Commanders and Danny boy

GregV814

Listening to sports guy Stevee Buckance (sp?) speculate on the Commanders soiled reputation this morning, he said something like it was all Snyders fault, poor player choices, bad new name choice, blahblahblah.... but this year, due only to a new owner, by golly, the Glory Days are here again!! Feel the anticipated excitement??? !!! Do ya?? I dont

he and his host missed the 17,000 pound gorilla in the room. "Joe 6 pack" who watches football, wants a relief from work, politics and P.C. He/She dont wanna be hit in the face with politics, George Floyds, quotas, overpaid goons who cant spell dog or cat. And for goodness sakes, "playas" that wont come out for the National Anthem or decide to kneel and turned their backs. It's the whole NFL.

My opinion only.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
DS was snake bit from his first day of ownership. I bet he thought he'd have multiple trophies by now. Instead his skinnies rarely won a playoff game during his tenure.

This shows how long the tenacles of cancel culture can reach. The wokesters got a billionaire NFL owner tossed out of the league. The only difference between a cancelled billionaire and Joe the plumber being cancelled is they at least let danny boy save face by making it appear the sale of the team was his idea all along.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If Snyder had actually hired NFL GMs instead his racquetball buddies who didn't treat the team as a fantasy football team then I think the team would have had more success. Adam Archuletta, Bruce Smith, Haynesworth, using a draft pick for a punter, need I say more?

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I think I have watched a total of one whole game since Steve Grogan retired, in 1990.

FettZilla

The NFL approved the sale today to Josh Harris and his co-owners Mitchell Rales and Magic Johnson.
Screenshot 2023-07-20 190405.png

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I hear the team's name is going to be looked at again. I hope so. I never liked the Commanders.
I read an article a couple weeks ago that they were going to have to change it. The US Patent and Trademark office turned down their application as 2 other sportsball teams have Commander in their team names, and did not agree to give up their trademarks.