the crud

H

HouseCat

'tis the season...

for cooties.
Tis the season to stary spraying everyone and everything with Lysol again. Coworker came back in to work today telling about his kid had the stomach flu all weekend.

:mad::mad:

His desk got sprayed.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
a warm water & vinegar douche' should help. :yay:

:coffee:

:clearingthroat::cough::cough:

The guy in front of me is making lots of crazy sounds... Im about ready to go spray his arse down with my can of Lysol! .... but not that Im really worried... my immune system works well :shrug: so I dont catch what everyone else has or thinks they have :coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
What! :faint: did she stick the finger up the dogs arse? :jet:

:smack: :shrug:.... oh now you are worried about her.... :CLEARINGTHROAT: AGAIN..... Please worry about me... Im sitting next to a sick person...

My dog bit my boob the other day because he was exited we were leaving...:shrug:... :)drama: will that get SOMEONES atten. and sorrow?)

and yes... I have the marks to prove it.... if anyone wants to see it! :coffee:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
:smack: :shrug:.... oh now you are worried about her.... :CLEARINGTHROAT: AGAIN..... Please worry about me... Im sitting next to a sick person...

My dog bit my boob the other day because he was exited we were leaving...:shrug:... :)drama: will that get SOMEONES atten. and sorrow?)

I like boobs.

Buy me lunch and I'll check out the puncture marks.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Want me to kiss it and make it all better? :poorbaby: :really:

J

jp2854

i went to the docs today and she told me its the virus that is going around smc. she gave me 2 different cough meds and singulair and hope it does the trick because if not i will be back at the docs next week to see if it went to my lungs next.