The Cyprus “deposit haircut”

PsyOps

Pixelated
:lmao:

And what you fail to understand is that TARP failed because it worked, because it saved a system THAT rotten, that dysfunctional, that corrupt.

Write this down;

TARP failed because it worked.

As for where we'd be today, we'd be well into sound recovery BECAUSE the old system would have had to been FIXED had TARP not rescued the whole mess.

It would have been ugly, it would have been really bad. And, it would have been fixed.

Doing a heart transplant with a heart that came from someone with heart failure.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
ToJo isn't interested in those sort of facts. He's only interested in telling you how wrong you are.

ToJo. :killingme

ToJo doesn't pay attention to anything I write so, as flattering as it could be that he spends all his time telling me I am wrong, that simply doesn't comport with the facts; he doesn't know what I write.

Imagine painting ME as a defender of Bush.

:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Doing a heart transplant with a heart that came from someone with heart failure.

It's not even that. TARP is like hooking the patient up to everything they need to not only live but, still be able to do all the bad things that did all the harm.

Too Big To Fail.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I guess I need to check the calibration of my 'world view' meter ...

I thought it was laying about facts about how F'd up we were over Obamacare

I was responding to this;

all TARP did was socialize the failures, while banks keep the profits ....

you completely missed my POINT

the players change .... the confiscation message NEVER changes

:shrug: