The demise of the lover girl

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That was their only reason for a date, a meal with no intention of a payback.
There doesn't have to be a payback. But there should be a small amount of romantic potential. Otherwise it's just using someone. In this case trading your time for his monetary assets in the form of dinner/drinks.

d345284787d54747ee58c7a8698747d6-1141081.png

SamSpade

Yes, that was, may still be, a big thing a few years ago. That was their only reason for a date, a meal with no intention of a payback.
My sister would sometimes date a guy because she wanted to ride in his car, or because they were going someplace she could never go otherwise.

rio

I wife has a stack of them next to her night stand. She says they are the only things that can turn her brain off so she can fall asleep at the end of the day.
I like to read a lot of mystery and thriller, romance novels are to cleanse the pallette in between.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I don't watch them either.
Me neither. They're the "video/movie" version of the Harlequin Romance...AKA Bodice Ripper novels, which I last read as a teenager, I think. And not very many since they're.all.the.same.story.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Me neither. They're the "video/movie" version of the Harlequin Romance...AKA Bodice Ripper novels, which I last read as a teenager, I think. And not very many since they're.all.the.same.story.
Like all the VC Andrews stories.