The Democrats Declare a Jew Ban

UglyBear

That's because Jewish Americans hate Israel.
True dat.

It’s like Israeli Jews and American ones are two completely separate peoples.
Israeli ones are mostly the European ones who actually went through Holocaust, said “enough of this sh*t”, then clawed a country out for themselves, and made the desert bloom. And created one of the most dynamic, advanced societies in the world.
American ones claim to still be traumatized by Holocaust, even though most of their families emigrated centuries before. And while being one of the best groups of immigrants thriving in the USA, still whining about being persecuted.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Gotta disagree with you on this one. There are lot of people who should know better, but it's not unusual to find people arguing that no such country as Palestine ever existed. Regardless of your viewpoint on Zionism or Israel's actions in Gaza, the existence of a country commonly called Palestine is a historical fact. In fact, the country has been called Palestine for a longer period historically than it has been called Israel.

You occasionally see the more sophisticated claim that Palestinians have no right to desire nationhood, because Palestine was never a properly sovereign state, but that doesn't take into account that most countries were part of multiethnic empires until the mid-19th century or so. Even Germany wasn't a fully unified country until 1871.

Anyhow, all you have to do to disprove the argument that Palestine doesn't exist is to go into Google Images and search for antique maps from Palestine. You will find many examples such as the following:

main-qimg-75a79fb6ddbaf448c9ead7da8e1eec24.webp

main-qimg-148ac3d2f9f903abee57c4036c3ff99e.webp

main-qimg-85f136fdff30a413d29c0221d3fff761.webp

main-qimg-5b6d2978fcef8d32ae1c4319b8d65044.webp

main-qimg-3507441d4be675d1dd18a79e365be07c.webp

main-qimg-12923db447fc05ffce6523f8cb6af6f9.webp
Interesting post. I learned something new.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Anti-Americanism: The New Anti-Semitism

What are the two most hated countries in the world?

America and Israel.

Who hates both America and Israel?

The left (and Islamists).

And why is that? Why does the left (not liberals, the left) hate America and Israel?

In “Why the Jews; The Reason for Antisemitism,” a book I co-authored with Rabbi Joseph Telushkin in 1983 (the latest edition was published in 2016), we compared hatred of America with hatred of Jews.

This is what we wrote. It precisely explains what is happening in America today.

“Perhaps the best way to understand the admiration and resentment elicited by the quality of Jewish life is to compare the reactions of the world to America’s quality of life. No other country has so many people seeking to move there. At the same time, no country, with the exception of Israel, is the target of so many hateful and false attacks.

“The United States, because of its success and its ideals, challenges many people throughout the world. How did America, a nation composed largely of those rejected by other societies (‘The wretched refuse of your teeming shore’ declare the words at the base of the Statue of Liberty), become the most affluent, freest, most powerful, and most influential society in the world? Americans generally attribute this success to the values of America’s founding generations (such as individual liberty, religious tolerance, Judeo-Christian morality, and secular government), to a work ethic, and to the subsequent waves of immigrants who embraced these values. Enemies of America attribute it to the country’s natural resources, just as many people attribute Jewish success to their natural resource, alleged greater innate intelligence. Others claim that through capitalist exploitation, America cheated poorer countries, paralleling charges that Jewish success has been attained through economic ‘bloodsucking.’ Still others develop an imperialist version of America’s past and present, similar to the anti-Jewish charge of a world Jewish conspiracy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/prager-anti-americanism-the-new-anti-semitism

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Classy as usual.

We would rather support a two state solution and Obama’s policy over Trumps courting of the alt right, racists and Nazis

notice the huge spike in antisemetic attacks under Trump not Obama
Except Trump actually hasn't done any of that..

antisemetic attacks from the Liberal Brown Shirts, REALLY shouldn't count against Trump..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Dems Shocked, Disappointed To Learn The New Israeli Prime Minister Will Still Be A Jew

"Heard it's another Jew," sighed Rashida Tlaib. "I can't say I'm surprised. My entire life, Israel has just gone from one Jew to the next. Israel is one of those free, capitalist countries, so you have to expect that kind of bigotry. Would have accepted any self-loathing non-religious guy, though deep down I had hoped for a lemming that would simply lead them all into the sea."