The Fall of the Cabal

Auntie Biache'

Watch it. Believe it, don't believe it. Take away from it what you will.

It's over 2 1/2 hours long, so you may want to set some time aside. I'm almost an hour through it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You are on a roll this week. We watched a couple of hours of Madeline McCann's disappearance last night. Portuguese is such an ugly language to listen to. It makes it somewhat unenjoyable to watch and have to read subtitles.

Auntie Biache'

You are on a roll this week. We watched a couple of hours of Madeline McCann's disappearance last night. Portuguese is such an ugly language to listen to. It makes it somewhat unenjoyable to watch and have to read subtitles.

Oh, there's so much more. I can't bring myself to post a lot of stuff I discover. It's just too disturbing. You have to care enough to find it yourself. It's all out there, and easy to find. Your computer isn't going to crash, and you're not going to be arrested, for reading a FB page or watching a YT video. Most people just don't believe it, so they don't care to look. The horrors are beyond anything you can imagine.

PJay

Decided to plant this here. A lot of people on Gab is sharing this..sorry, only place can find it. I wish I could find the whole video because I really love listening to Lin Wood but they keep blocking him out. Anyway, I know it's hard for people to accept and will call Lin crazy. He's not....I hope someday soon all eyes will be opened..as Lin says "the truth will be revealed."

PJay

Another one bites the dust.👍

Definitely not a Biden priority. So, who’s behind the continuing mission of taking down evil, scumbags? 🤔

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Another one bites the dust.👍

Definitely not a Biden priority. So, who’s behind the continuing mission of taking down evil, scumbags? 🤔

400,000 members is way more than I imagined. I figured it was a few dozen weirdos that got involved in this.