The "Fine People" Hoax Funnel

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Intelligence report appeared to endorse view leftwing protesters were 'terrorists'

An intelligence report produced for law enforcement agencies in the months before the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, in which a neo-Nazi killed one protester by driving a car into a crowd, appeared to endorse a view that leftist demonstrators were “terrorists” and at least equally as responsible for street violence as white nationalists, the Guardian can reveal.

The report, Antifa/Anti-antifa: Violence in the Streets, was produced by the Regional Organized Crime Information Center (ROCIC) in May 2017. It was obtained with a Foia request from the not-for-profit transparency group Property of the People. Antifa is the name given to groups of leftwing protests who confront white nationalists, often violently.

Experts say the report mischaracterizes the dynamics of the street violence that was emerging at that time, and is mistaken in characterizing white nationalist groups as “anti-antifa”, suggesting they act in opposition to leftwing groups or out of a sense of anarchism rather than having their own political and violent agenda.

:killingme

Appeared to ....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't believe you all are still arguing with someone who A) didn't watch the vid; B) doesn't intend to; and C) is barfing up programmed talking points that have no relation to the discussion at hand.

Doesn't that bore you? I have all those barfers on ignore because it's pointless to engage them.

officeguy

I'll even concede the point that the ratio Nazi-terrorists/fine-people was higher than the ratio Antifa-terrorists/fine-people on the other side. Don't have data to refute it if someone wanted to make that argument.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Biden and MSM complicity in the "Charlottesville 'Fine People' Hoax" (an update from Scott Adams:

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Biden and MSM complicity in the "Charlottesville Fine People' Hoax" (an update from Scott Adams:

--- End of line (MCP)
:snacks:

Hijinx

I suppose there has been a lot of investigation of the situation, but the real investigation has never been done or at least has been hidden,.
Why did the police stand by and watch this happening,.
Were they ordered by the Mayor.
Where was the Va, State Police were they ordered out by the Governor?
Why were these people with a valid permit allowed to be attacked?