Votes: 8 22.9%
  • An Independent, and I'm a Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An Independent, and I'm a Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I think that the first female president will be a democrat, but I absolutly do not think it will be Hillary.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Bustem' Down said:
I think that the first female president will be a democrat, but I absolutly do not think it will be Hillary.

Hey, how about Rosie O'Donnell? I think she's female. On the other hand, maybe not such a good idea. She'd piss off the whole world including our allies. They'd all want to kill us.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Dork said:
Hey, how about Rosie O'Donnell? I think she's female. On the other hand, maybe not such a good idea. She'd piss off the whole world including our allies. They'd all want to kill us.
It's not that I think Dems are better than Repubs or vice versa, I just see the democratic party as the most likely group a female president would come from.

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
Somehow I just don't see conservatives promoting feminist causes very enthusiastically, at least not as much as Democrats would.

Although Republicans were leading Democrats in promoting womens suffrage, the Stats don't bespeak very well of a party that wants to promote women into the highest office in the land. I'd say that Dems are twice as likely to put a woman in the White House as Republicans.

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="175">
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Total Senate
[/font]​
</td> <td valign="top">[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 100 (49D, 49R, 2I)[/font]</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Women[/font]​
</td> <td valign="top">[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 16 (11D, 5R)
[/font]</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Total House
[/font]​
</td> <td valign="top">[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 435 (233D, 202R)[/font]</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Women[/font]​
</td> <td valign="top">[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 71 (50D, 21R), plus 3 (3D) Delegates[/font]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
forestal said:
Somehow I just don't see conservatives promotion feminist causes very enthusiastically, at least not as much as Democrats would.
The Dems have had a vice president candidate, but it was largly symbolic since they knew they wouldn't win.

What do you, as a male without either a backbone or penis, consider to be feminist causes?

valentino

Dork said:

How is that much different than now? I hate Rosie BTW.