The Girls Keep Falling Out!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I wear a 42DD and I dont wear "granny bras" A lot of places sell really nice bras for larger busted women. Kohls has a really nice selection.

I am a 42DD as well. I used to get them at Walmart and Target but I get them at Jc Penney's now. I have found that I like the Playtex and Bali the best. I know they sell the Playtex at Target and Walmart too, but from personal experience they are a cheap knock off from the real deal. I usually get mine on the buy one get one half off sale.

I must say the last time I bought them at JcPenny though on the same sale. I wore one twice and the wire broke through. I kept the recepit and cantacted the company and they sent me a new one though. The other one I've had for three months and it is still good to go.

I also just bought a laundry kit from Avon that has a bag for bras that goes in the washer. I have lost many a bra or lets say one side of underwire due to the ringer cycle on the washer.

K

kris31280

Walmart sells the bra baby for like $8 and it saves your bras in the wash.

No wonder C. smiles all the time.......:lmao:

:snort:

:yay: :yay:

She has bought some recently online after she went to Macies or JC Penny's and got fitted correctly and figured out what she liked!

Now, I leave the 3/4 ton at home when we go bra shopping - they truck deliver them now! :biggrin:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Where's Chain when you need him?

:howdy: I didn't see the thread until now, and no one told me about it. :shrug:

:yeahthat: It's also not an exact science. There are a lot of factors to add in. Type of bra, brand, material, etc. I measure 33 at the ribcage so I vary between a 34 and 32. Bras are the only thing other than shoes that I'll actually try on. Certain styles call for a different cup size. If I want a demi cup I have to go up a cup size or else my nipples aren't half covered and I'm busting out. I'm all about comfort these days though.

:yeahthat: your "size" is a starting point for going by a general consensus, not a law.

Target sells DD bras. I got mine from there and they work out fine if you get the right size and never put them in the dryer!

You aren't supposed to put ANY of that kind of stuff in the dryer. The dryer kills it. Bra's themselves aren't hard to find in DD. The problem is lingerie, t-shirts, tops... pretty much anything else; over about a 38C and you're screwed.

Okay big buxom ladies, I've got a problem. My 36D (almost double D's) wont stay in my darn bras. ARGH!!! Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced, non-granny-looking bra that will hold them puppies in place? Does anyone else have this problem?

**Please, no comments from the peanut gallery**

Two options: Straps are too tight and need loosened, or you need a different (not neccessarily bigger) size. The band should be tight, but not suffocating. The cups should conform and give support, but not dig into flesh and the straps should be adjusted to hold them at the right height.

If you want to rip your bra off because it feels like a torture device, something's wrong. You should be able to bend over and shake or jump up and down and NOT fall out.

I should charge for this. With so many women that suprisingly have NO idea how this crap works, I could make a killing. :lol:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Dumb question - but what do u gotta do to be fitted? have to make an appt? and of course u take all ur clothes off (top part I mean) ?? Don't know if I'd want some stranger lookin at my ta ta's???? :eyebrow:

It's best to make an appointment. Yes, you take your top and bra off but it is worth it. I have no more back pain and the twins no longer fall out of my bras.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
It's best to make an appointment. Yes, you take your top and bra off but it is worth it. I have no more back pain and the twins no longer fall out of my bras.

Actually, the bust should be done over a good/decent fitting bra. The measurement will change between where a good bra puts 'em and where they naturally hang, especially if you're on the upper end.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
:lol: That's her due date. And my special day too..............not for the same reason though.

So, K_Jo's baby due date is April 20th?

My first baby was due on April 23rd and was born on April 11th. So, K_Jo, you could be having baby anytime soon. :huggy:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I am a 42DD as well. I used to get them at Walmart and Target but I get them at Jc Penney's now. I have found that I like the Playtex and Bali the best. I know they sell the Playtex at Target and Walmart too, but from personal experience they are a cheap knock off from the real deal. I usually get mine on the buy one get one half off sale.

I must say the last time I bought them at JcPenny though on the same sale. I wore one twice and the wire broke through. I kept the recepit and cantacted the company and they sent me a new one though. The other one I've had for three months and it is still good to go.

I also just bought a laundry kit from Avon that has a bag for bras that goes in the washer. I have lost many a bra or lets say one side of underwire due to the ringer cycle on the washer.

I like Bali the best. They are much more comfortable than any other brands and Playtex. Playtex have some kind of fabric that gives me rash.

B

Bronwyn

Okay big buxom ladies, I've got a problem. My 36D (almost double D's) wont stay in my darn bras. ARGH!!! Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced, non-granny-looking bra that will hold them puppies in place? Does anyone else have this problem?

**Please, no comments from the peanut gallery**

Ask Cdsulhoff.... that girl works it!!