The Gosselins are done!

nobody really

I need a nap
thank god, now maybe she focus on important things, like getting rid of that crappy butch haircut.

oh i forgot. she has eight kids.

Pete

Repete
Just googled it

:nono: Pete, it's time to trade your man card for a maxi pad :drama:

I've never watched the show, not even a minute. I just despise them based on their all out media blitz. One is crying on every couch on TV she can find, the other is porking every chick who will drop trou to his celeb. The kids get drug around and photographed like props.

It disgusts me these people who get insane cash and celeb for no reason. Celebrating effectively trailer trash.

nobody really

I need a nap
I've never watched the show, not even a minute. I just despise them based on their all out media blitz. One is crying on every couch on TV she can find, the other is porking every chick who will drop trou to his celeb. The kids get drug around and photographed like props.

It disgusts me these people who get insane cash and celeb for no reason. Celebrating effectively trailer trash.

Thats what I don't get - like those people with 18 kids. Then shows like "look what popped out of my uterus" (not really but you get the picture), "little people", etc. I mean, i guess people watch it like a bad train wreck. Somebody's getting rich off of it.

Then on "E", there are shows like Kardashians, Lamas, etc. I guess shows like "the Soup" always has material.

carie_47421

Yea Right
Actually - not completly cancelled just yet. if it does get cancelled, another network is sure to pick it up!

Team KATE!!

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Actually - not completly cancelled just yet. if it does get cancelled, another network is sure to pick it up!

Team KATE!!

TLC was going to do a show on just her and the kids ,but Jon won't allow them to tape the kids anymore. I agree with him. Let the kids live a normal life and not have the TV crew in their face the whole time. Now Kate is pleading poverty because she won't have the TLC income anymore. She even said on TV that the kids won't have the free trips anymore and all the free stuff. Bummer - you will now have to provide for your family.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Actually she said the kids are sad...and I bet they are..they get lots of perks from the show..trips..cool experiences, money in trusts,,,its not really all bad..to bad they dont have better parents :/