The highlight of The Little Mermaid movie

NOTSMC

had to be this ad .

If you're a Scrubs fan and even remotely liked John Travolta in Grease it will make you laugh.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CRINGE!! What did John Travolta blow his millions on that he needs to make some scratch doing humiliating commercials like this?

Clem72

His beard bothers me. Just go grey naturally, don't need to color your hair jet black.
L. Ron Hubbard.
They don't charge the big hollywood types (seriously, it's covered in like every scientology documentary), because they bring legitimacy and useful idiots into the fold.

It was more likely the at least 7 jet aircraft that he owns.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If the ratings are bad for a movie favored by the left, what do you do? Well change the rating system of course!

Rotten Tomatoes did this a couple of yrs ago ..... when lefts started screaming the right wing was review bombing movies over ' woke ' topics

no these movies just suck

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I saw an article elsewhere that some Black activists are complaining that the current Little Mermaid is wiping out the existence of slavery in its storytelling.

NOTSMC

I saw an article elsewhere that some Black activists are complaining that the current Little Mermaid is wiping out the existence of slavery in its storytelling.
I wonder sometimes if we'll ever be able to just watch a movie and like it or dislike it, just because it's a good story or bad story without judging it for its inclusiveness or lack thereof. Honestly, I loved the animated version of The Little Mermaid but the people version was just plain overboard, reaching, and confusing. I probably overthought it, but for craps sake, the lily white prince had a black mother who was queen, and I'm thinking that the French butler and her were messing around. Aquaman was the little mermaid's father and his daughters were Asian, Black, probably Swedish, Muslim, Chinese etc etc and they all came from the same mother who was dead. Even I know that's not possible.

It was all a little disconbobulating.