The House

GoodnessME

"I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves." (M. Obama)

Maybe she wants the next house she moves into to be built the same way.....seeing has how this one is so GRAND!!! BS!!!! Got to keep up appearances....you know. Got to be PROUD of something that is AMERICAN made!!!!!

And her point is....?
I would assume her point is that not only did America abolish slavery but it also elected a bi-racial president and as a black woman who is also first lady she must be very proud to see how far our country has come and how the majority are no longer discriminating against skin color. No wonder she also said how proud she is right now. I sincerely hope the trend of trying to make racial divides again doesn't take firm hold because then she wouldn't be able to be so proud. :frown:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would assume her point is that not only did America abolish slavery but it also elected a bi-racial president and as a black woman who is also first lady she must be very proud to see how far our country has come and how the majority are no longer discriminating against skin color. No wonder she also said how proud she is right now. I sincerely hope the trend of trying to make racial divides again doesn't take firm hold because then she wouldn't be able to be so proud. :frown:

I've always wondered why her husband so vigorously fans and stokes the racial divide. Heck, he thrives on it...while she appears to look at it somewhat differently. Barry has done more to reverse and degrade race relations in this country than any president in my lifetime.

littlelady

God bless the USA
"I wake up in a trailer every other afternoon built by a robot." (boy)

:lol: I guess Michelle can't wait to live in the mansion that someone else bought for them in Hawaii. She can use her flip flops on the beach. She is a disgusting hypocrite, and a true fit for the Dem party. I do like her hair, though. All brown and silky now. I am sure I could never afford her hairdresser. Michelle's hyprocrisy oozes like an infection that has become rank because it was never treated with antibiotics.

For anyone interested just for fun, this is an NYT article from 2008. How 'Times' have changed. Or not. :lol: Not really funny.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/08/us/politics/08recon.html?_r=0

Last edited: