The immigration problem

black dog

Free America
Try to keep up. I'm talking about existingn industries changing their work force and practices.

Not industries that are already employing Americans.

That's the problem when you think I'm black and white you make false equivalencies

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha......:bigwhoop:

You believe what you read,
I believe what I see.....

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Haha. You sound like a flat earther. How dare you hypothesize the earth is round. We would all fall off!

Not only are you angry but you are an idiot

No, shortbus...you can flail around as much as you've got the energy for, and it won't change what's obvious: You are a freaking moron.

PeoplesElbow

Also many illegal immigrants speak English.

In general the ones that were born here or here from a very young age can, however the ones that came over as adults do not. The children and ones that were born here generally don't do the "jobs Americans don't want to do" either.

I've always thought that line was BS, Americans will do that work the employers will almost always choose the cheaper option if they can though.

Sapidus

In general the ones that were born here or here from a very young age can, however the ones that came over as adults do not. The children and ones that were born here generally don't do the "jobs Americans don't want to do" either.

I've always thought that line was BS, Americans will do that work the employers will almost always choose the cheaper option if they can though.

In the linked article they specifically say they would lose 250-500 employs a month. That's when the shifted to immigrants. Even then they could not keep employees and finally decided to start trying to specifically recruit illegal immigrants. This is a company ran two slaughterhouses. Im sure they are not the only ones that have come to this conclusions. It's not only the pay but the mind numbing work and carpal tunne, and injuries l from repeating the same action hundreds of times a day.

Hijinx

In the linked article they specifically say they would lose 250-500 employs a month. That's when the shifted to immigrants. Even then they could not keep employees and finally decided to start trying to specifically recruit illegal immigrants. This is a company ran two slaughterhouses. Im sure they are not the only ones that have come to this conclusions. It's not only the pay but the mind numbing work and carpal tunne, and injuries l from repeating the same action hundreds of times a day.

I thought they were shipping chicken to China to be cut up now.

black dog

Free America

Hummmmmmm... Sounds like most factory and assembly line jobs that I have seen, but I only worked on elevators in a few hundred different factorys elevators in 20 years.
But I'm sure since you read one article that your a authority.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

English. Even though it's obviously your second language, you should try to do better. 'kay?

PeoplesElbow

In this case it is a job Americans wouldn't put up with. This place couldn't even keep migrant workers.

Case Farms plants are among the most dangerous workplaces in America. In 2015 alone, federal workplace-safety inspectors fined the company nearly two million dollars, and in the past seven years it has been cited for two hundred and forty violations. That’s more than any other company in the poultry industry except Tyson Foods, which has more than thirty times as many employees.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so a company running UNSAFE slaughters houses can only get illegals to work their

:shrug:

Interesting

Hijinx

My wife spent 20+ years as a consultant to the poultry and meat processing industries. They are not shipping chicken to China to be cut up.

That's good to hear. I remember a while back reading that it was happening.
I googled it found several sources that they were, but none good enough to confirm it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I googled it found several sources that they were, but none good enough to confirm it.

the story was debunked pretty fast in the following weeks

Clem72

I don't know about chicken, but I do know a lot of fish caught in US waters (primarily around Alaska) are shipped to Thailand to be skinned/de-boned. There is a pretty long consumer reports article about the process.

I think another problem is produce/animals from China or other polluted areas that get shipped to the US or some US protectorate, where they are processed (requires a "substantial transformation", so like making tuna salad out of tuna fish) and then labeled as made in America.