The Intern

DEEKAYPEE8569

I had a Dr.'s appointment this morning, so of course, I went. That makes sense. When I got to an exam room and the preliminaries were over; temp., weight (ahem), and BP, the nurse tells me there is an intern from U of MD with the Dr.. Would I mind if the intern saw me as well?
I consented, not knowing who was about to walk in the door.

This young lady was breathtaking. I mean, "OH.....MY.....GOD FINE"
For a moment I lost the ability to form words. Pitifully, as I type this, I can't remember her name. After speaking with her, and after my exam, she leaves the room and I said, "Wow," out loud. I didn't realize how loud though, because she stuck her head back in the door and said, "I'm sorry?" I fumbled for my own, "I'm sorry; nothing." A few minutes later she returns with the doctor and begin discussing my exam results, etc., etc..

I simply coun't take my eyes off this woman.

Just thought I would share this high point of my day.

ShyGirl

You need another appointment... the kind where they say, "Turn your head and cough please".

:whistle:

Way back when I was a teen, I had braces. Loved going to the orthodontist to get them worked on. There was a super hottie of a Dr. there. Great rack. Long blonde hair. Skinny, but not TOO skinny. Out and out hottie. Sometimes, when she'd be working on you, you could see down her shirt. Man did I love going to the orthodontist. She left shortly after I got my braces off.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I had a Dr.'s appointment this morning, so of course, I went. That makes sense. When I got to an exam room and the preliminaries were over; temp., weight (ahem), and BP, the nurse tells me there is an intern from U of MD with the Dr.. Would I mind if the intern saw me as well?

For a moment I lost the ability to form words. Pitifully, as I type this, I can't remember her name. After speaking with her, and after my exam, she leaves the room and I said, "Wow," out loud. I didn't realize how loud though, because she stuck her head back in the door and said, "I'm sorry?" I fumbled for my own, "I'm sorry; nothing." A few minutes later she returns with the doctor and begin discussing my exam results, etc., etc..

I bet [she] saw all the [little] bubbles with [your] thoughts floating over [your] head and either laughed [at] the thoughts [or] all of the [little] brackets.

PureMuscle

With you being the winner that you are (you wild, stunning lady's man!), I'm sure she was just swept off her feet.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
When I was young, I had a really hot Gynocologist. Made appointments nicer. Now I want old and prefer a woman.

MMDad

Lem Putt
This tread is creepy. I'm sure the intern really appreciated having some 38 year old dude drooling over her.

LordStanley

I know nothing

Good thing you werent there for a prostate exam:whistle:

DEEKAYPEE8569

This tread is creepy. I'm sure the intern really appreciated having some 38 year old dude drooling over her.
-----------------------------------------------

I wasn't drooling d*ckhead. I was looking into her eyes to avoid looking "elsewhere."

DEEKAYPEE8569

I bet [she] saw all the [little] bubbles with [your] thoughts floating over [your] head and either laughed [at] the thoughts [or] all of the [little] brackets.
----------------------------------

[You just leave me and my [little] brackets alone.

jetmonkey

Attachments

• 88pgynecologist1.jpg
    88pgynecologist1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 57